Walking Down The Halbeath Road

20 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Has there ever been a poorer decision in a Dunfermline match? Regale us with tales of awful officiating at EEP and elsewhere.

4e21143ef11343863adc8b044494c598.jpg

Did you watch St Johnstone v Falkirk In July.

Woooft.

Edited by Gaz FFC

On Wed Mar 08 2017 at 15:24, Poet of the Macabre said:

Why would I feel shame at supporting the Kings of Fife? Personally I hope we do it again as we'll probably get away with it again and you'll come on here crying about it. 

No doubt  big jim will deny everything.!

I see Johnson and Clark are sticking by Nicky and leaving Reilly on the bench getting no game time strange for someone to be on loan from a premier team not playing what the point. Hope Gav comes back to Queens next season he would be great linking up with Dobbie.

12 minutes ago, SUPERSOUTH said:

Couldn't believe the other night he didn't take Clark off he was the worst of the forwards. 

I have no idea why some Queens fans feel the need to invent rubbish about Nicky Clark. 

It appears as if moving on to Rangers is an unforgiveable sin whilst moving on to Hearts is no problem. I just dont get it. 

Edited by Skyline Drifter

Couldn't believe the other night he didn't take Clark off he was the worst of the forwards. 

He nearly one the game on Tuesday you complete fanny.

15 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

I have no idea why some Queens fans feel the need to invent rubbish about Nicky Clark. 

It appears as if moving on to Rangers is an unforgiveable sin whilst moving on to Hearts is no problem. I just dont get it. 

Not rubbish he was the worst of the attacking pars players on Tues even according to pars fans too who were surprised he wasn't subbed..

This silly one way obsession is worse than Falkirk getting excited about their so called derby with us.

Clark is doing much better than Reilly but wish Reilly would get back to form. Nothing else to say about it. What's the big deal?