Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Big stooshie about track side invasion by half a dozen Pars fans. Surprised the police didn't get the horses on. Be afraid if you are one of the six. Your mugs were caught on camera. Could be a ban. (Can I have your season ticket?)

Still don't see the problem, where was the danger. Also there was zero disruption to the game or the players.

Dems the rules but they take away the enjoyment of football. Crazy.

Come on son think before you speak.

What if everyone in the stands wants to join in and jump the barrier?

No one gets so carried away that they jump on the pitch. Millions of people every Saturday go to watch football and the vast, vast majority don’t jump on the pitch during celebrations.

It’s a trend right now, and those doing it are simply following the trend. It is harmless stuff and really nothing to get worked up about, but the folk should know that it will and can get the club in to trouble, and therefore shouldn’t do it.

Pitch invasions when a team wins promotion are slightly different in that they are expected and usually completely peaceful, so the police and stewards don’t mind it and even plan for it, and know that fans won’t do anything dangerous. However they will feel that if a fan or fans do it at a regular league or cup game then there must be some more sinister reason behind it. For the morons who read this, note that I’m not saying that I think that and that I previously said it’s harmless stuff, but we all know the police and stewards are trained to think the worst about football fans, and so when it’s an unexpected pitch invasion, will never look upon it with any sympathy.

If you're jumping on the pitch after a goal in the League cup 2nd round then you need to have a fucking word with yourself.

If it costs the club a fine then you are an absolute c**t of the highest degree.

Was that pulled from the official statement? :lol:

There's quite a decent sized area between the seats and the wall at the front of the Norrie, so absolutely no one got 'caught up in the celebrations' to the extent that they managed to be shifted that distance and specifically to one of the gates, which are sporadically placed. It was clearly a deliberate act.

There's quite a decent sized area between the seats and the wall at the front of the Norrie, so absolutely no one got 'caught up in the celebrations' to the extent that they managed to be shifted that distance and specifically to one of the gates, which are sporadically placed. It was clearly a deliberate act.

Fucking hell, tell me another of your insights mate :lol: