Walking Down The Halbeath Road

An average attendance of 2500 this season would be fantastic. Think we can push for more than that if we keep this up, especially if we do well in the cups. Things looking up for a change.

Edited by DAFC.

He's a decent player, would give us something different from our other forwards as he's a threat in the air.

Not a long-term option by any means when you look at the time he has spent at clubs in his career, yet would definitely do a job for this season.

Hutton hasn't signed for queens, the press have jumped the gun on that.

I could see us playing a bounce game with no u20s game so that part is possible.

Hamilton said on their Twitter account earlier that they played us in a bounce game and won 2-0.

Liked the look of Hutton in his short spell with us. But like it was mentioned above, I'm happy with our central midfielders just now, especially with Geggan and Falky coming on to a game again.

Liked the look of Hutton in his short spell with us. But like it was mentioned above, I'm happy with our central midfielders just now, especially with Geggan and Falky coming on to a game again.

I didn't, he was fucking garbage.