Walking Down The Halbeath Road

I'd keep Murdoch, Gill, Williamson, Morris, Ashcroft, M'Voto, Talbot, Wedderburn, Lochhead, Morrison, Cardle, McManus, Smith, and Ryan.

Absolutely everyone else I'd punt. We have far too much dross in our squad.

Edited by DA Baracus

I'd go for, 

Murdoch 

Gill

Williamson 

Ashcroft 

Morris

M'Voto 

Martin 

Beadling (If Possible) 

Craigan 

Cardle

Ryan 

Smith 

I'd imagine the likes of Morris, M'voto, and Cardle would be on reduced terms, everyone else can leave. 

Aye, it would be good to keep Beadling for a bit longer. Sunderland might be forced into some pretty hefty cuts in the next few months though, sounds like they’re in a bad way.

"Keeping" players would mean getting a new manager (or re-appointing the current mob) shortly after the end of the season. Unless the board dish out contracts with no manager (or they have a manager in mind but can't mention it until Montrose's season is over)?

I wouldn't be sad to see either McManus or Clark go. Clark doesn't really do anything and McManus, although he runs himself in to the ground, doesn't score enough goals. 

Agree with grants list. Cardle if he goes to England is ok wouldn't want to see him come back to haunt us but reckon we could get better.
Back four is steady would sign them and mvoto along with a more defensive/bigger right back.
Midfield is a total mess and full of mediocre players. Beadling could be good would like to see him get a full season.
Paton Shiels nat craigen splaine higgy cardle meh meh meh meh had chances and failed
Forwards would like to see McManus signed up and Smith and Ryan plus a proven striker

3 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

Can we get El Bak back next season? Starting to miss the wee guy again.

With him being unwanted I wonder if he's worth being enquired about? Think he'd definitely be worth bringing in, if that means releasing McManus I think that's a good swap. 

1 minute ago, Grant228 said:

With him being unwanted I wonder if he's worth being enquired about? Think he'd definitely be worth bringing in, if that means releasing McManus I think that's a good swap. 

McCann seems to use him in the way that him and JJ did (sort of winger). Total waste. A spell as an out and out striker in The Championship could reinvigorate him. 

4 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

We don't mismanage strikers just ask Gavin Reilly.

Not this shite again. How was he mismanaged? He was given plenty of chances in his natural position

Reilly and Smith have a lot in common!!!  Unlike some both are nice guys and I would recommend having a chat with either if you get the chance!

Edited by Hawk