Walking Down The Halbeath Road

16 minutes ago, Adam101 said:

I do sincerely apologies however my opinion of what I heard through the shouts (not the man in question) alluded to the fact that there was light made of homophobic chanting, if this is not the case and you don’t think it was then I will remove all comments made of the matter.

I said that we all have a duty to stand up to homophobia not only in the stands but also in Scotland this was a general comment for all our supports who I thought were excellent today. I believe we do have that responsibility.

If you would like me to speak with the gentleman in question as you appear to know him I would be more than happy to do so as I would like to offer my apology in person. However the references appearing on more than one website have nothing todo with me and I can not control what other post on forums which I’m not on.

Feel free to PM me Man and let’s all rally round the club as we are on the up!

Sorry once again,

Cool mate. Fair play to you, it annoyed me.

Line drawn under it from my point of view

Cool mate. Fair play to you, it annoyed me.
Line drawn under it from my point of view

Cheers pal, I really do hate infighting amongst fans as we all have a common passion for this club, if you do post on .net and happen to be ‘stevie’ as I’ve now had a look to see what’s going on there please feel free of offer my apology to those offended. :)

6 minutes ago, Adam101 said:

Cheers pal, I really do hate infighting amongst fans as we all have a common passion for this club, if you do post on .net and happen to be ‘stevie’ as I’ve now had a look to see what’s going on there please feel free of offer my apology to those offended. :)

Nope. I don't post on .net. I used to under the same username as here years ago. And I'm not stevie even though he copied  my post. Im sure someone can confirm that we arnt the same person if they see this

11 hours ago, Adam101 said:

Back to the Football but I thought we were unlucky not to get something out the game and thought Craigen was an improvement on Sheilds when he came on.

We were utter guff and deserved hee haw. Our only threat came from launching balls up to big M'Voto. No creativity. 

Craigen did look better than Shiels when he came on, but Shiels isn't a CM to be fair to him. 

What's happened with higginbotham lads? He completely destroyed us in the  3-0 game earlier in the season. Was expecting alot more from him last night but he seemed like he couldn't  give a f**k.

The same as what's happened his entire career, he's either shit hot or terrible, rarely in between.

Aye, Aird wasn't much better last night. McManus and M'Voto the only players getting pass marks for us. Talbot, Williamson, Wedderburn and Clark had semi-acceptable performances.

We need to start playing with much more width again. We caused teams so many problems early on in the season with a wider shape.

Edited by smpar

Sounds like the Higgy we had. One week he was horrendous, looking for fights and flicking the finger to his own support followed by a man of the match performance and loving the fans. I feel he can only play behind the front two. He comes across as an absolute bellend. 

How did Craigen play? Neat and tidy but very ineffectual by any chance?

Can't even get the defence on line with the wall. It really is basic stuff. The first goal is basic defending as well. Williamson shouldn't be getting dragged in the centre; he ends up ball watching and gives the man in behind so much space just to slot the ball in to the net.

1 hour ago, D.A.F.C said:

For once here is an interesting post from dot net.

1230_3736_Defending.jpg

So much wrong with our set up here. I wonder why they scored at the back post?

Utterly dreadful coaching and management, we can't get the basics right. 

Not to distract from the coaching of this defensive set play but I don't think we have lost many goals from free kicks this season. From what AJ has said in the past each of the players is given a man to mark, if the Captain at centre-half cant organises the defence of a set piece then why on earth should be given the armband or even play in defence. I have no idea what Aird is doing he's neither tracking one of the runners lined up behind Talbot or stopping the player in the D flowing the ball in.

In all its a sloppy goal to lose

12 minutes ago, Rob1885 said:

Ayr's Declan McDaid has been approached about signing for next season by our board and not our management staff.

Make of that what you will.

Source?