Walking Down The Halbeath Road

7 hours ago, JamieStevenson said:

Nice bit of business. Can we now also stop pretending that Shiels has been great for us when he really hasn't shown up at all other than maybe a couple of games.

State of this btw. He does the job he's asked to do and does it well. Not exactly sure what you're wanting from the guy?

I have absolutely no idea what to make of the Craigen signing. I've seen him play well and I've thought he's looked utterly invisible at times.

48 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

Theres obviously a blame culture on certain players at the club, after finishing so close in two seasons it was only natural that Falkirk players would give up a bit. Trying your best and failing twice, only natural?

Considering all the motivational bollocks footballers seem to Tweet these days, I find this hard to believe. 

Just now, Trump said:

What a very meh signing. Has 1 decent game in 4. He’s a number 10 so who would he replace in your starting 11?

I can't imagine he'll be replacing anyone in our starting 11. Not right now anyway. 

Mind you, there's a chance he could come in straight away since it's a cup game and if he does really well he could start next week against St Mirren. 

1 hour ago, D.A.F.C said:

I seem to remember a game when a pars fan said Higgy had him on toast only to be shot down by several falkirk posters.

He was also highly praised on the radio and in the media.

Theres obviously a blame culture on certain players at the club, after finishing so close in two seasons it was only natural that Falkirk players would give up a bit. Trying your best and failing twice, only natural?

Houston had an excellent and entertaining side and should have moved on after last season. He was and is a good manager much your players from last season. Hartley will need to rebuild.

Pars fans did similar with Forbes, Reilly and Stirling. Good players.

What did Pars fans do with Forbes, Reilly and Stirling?

36 minutes ago, Trump said:

What a very meh signing. Has 1 decent game in 4. He’s a number 10 so who would he replace in your starting 11?

The way we're set up just now he could replace any of Paton, Shiels or Cardle. 

I'd imagine he'll primarily be fighting with Paton.

Guest Back Post Misses

1 in 4 is generous

State of this btw. He does the job he's asked to do and does it well. Not exactly sure what you're wanting from the guy?
I have absolutely no idea what to make of the Craigen signing. I've seen him play well and I've thought he's looked utterly invisible at times.

How do you look invisible?