Walking Down The Halbeath Road

3 hours ago, smpar said:

I still can't get over "appointed the wrong man." Everyone should stop biting to his pish now. 

Club must progress up the leagues. AJ has shown he is incapable of improving us further than last season so far so therefore they appointed the wrong man this season to take us forward. Unclear how anyone can be so moronic as to not understand that. 

If only you guys were more concerned about the state and future of our beloved club rather than what I post, and back up, on a football forum we might not be on this horrible run. Guess I'm just a better fan than you obsessed lot. 

1 hour ago, All-Star-Par said:

Club must progress up the leagues. AJ has shown he is incapable of improving us further than last season so far so therefore they appointed the wrong man this season to take us forward. Unclear how anyone can be so moronic as to not understand that. 

If only you guys were more concerned about the state and future of our beloved club rather than what I post, and back up, on a football forum we might not be on this horrible run. Guess I'm just a better fan than you obsessed lot. 

The what a hysterical, bed-wetting dingbat, must be a wind-up surely.

The mintiest of minters.

2 hours ago, All-Star-Par said:

You're an idiot.

29 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I agree with all star par tbh. Its quite obvious he is the only one with the club at heart here.

The arrogance and dismissal of the clubs fans who offer a differing opinion on matters to do with the club are on a Mastertonesq level. It's a real shame that the spirit we showed to pull together to save the club has been replaced by personal abuse, especially given our chairmans recent views on such a subject. Ironically this is the first subject they haven't knocked one out too after spending months hounding the boys McKee and O'Hara. Cut from the same cloth it would seem. Shame on them.

On 12/18/2017 at 18:17, D.A.F.C said:

Brechin game is a crossroads for us, we need a convincing win.

Doesn't even need to be convincing, 1-0 with Mvoto heading in injury time corner.

Cock out material.