Walking Down The Halbeath Road

I'm not a fan of the guys managerial skills that's obvious, but I genuinely think this is the time to get someone else in. We are very unlikely to go down but we certainly won't make the play offs with the way things are going so get someone else in and let them implement their ideas in preparation of next season and assess the squads capabilities. 

In terms of who to bring in someone like Butcher would make us hard to beat, he built a fantastic team at ICT. As a club we would still be an attractive proposition to manage. Of course it's not going to happen though is it. 

I'm not a fan of the guys managerial skills that's obvious, but I genuinely think this is the time to get someone else in. We are very unlikely to go down but we certainly won't make the play offs with the way things are going so get someone else in and let them implement their ideas in preparation of next season and assess the squads capabilities. 
In terms of who to bring in someone like Butcher would make us hard to beat, he built a fantastic team at ICT. As a club we would still be an attractive proposition to manage. Of course it's not going to happen though is it. 
[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] You had me at Terry fucking Butcher [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

23 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

As I've said before, I get the impression that the board aren't even thinking about the manager's position at the moment

That's exactly the impression I get also which is what worries me given the awful run (how long does it need to be before we consider it a season) we are on. How bad will it need to get before they reconsider and admit they appointed the wrong man?!

As I've said before, I get the impression that the board aren't even thinking about the manager's position at the moment

I think the board will definitely have it in mind, especially with the January window coming up.

Either way we won't know until (or even if) he gets the sack, I'd hope they'd never make it public they were considering his future, it's not done thing.

AJ has done us a very good turn and the majority of fans who aren't absolute zoomers appreciate everything he has done for the club both on the pitch and off it, I think a lot of people are forgetting the absolute state we were in 6 months before he arrived, the fact that we're disappointed to not be challenging the top of the table after 2 and a half seasons shows just how well he has done.

However, as each game passes it looks more and more like he is coming towards the end and has brought us as far as he can and it may well be time for a change.

Personally, I hope he can turn it around and get us back on form, but honestly I can't really see it happening and think there is a genuine chance we could become Brechin's first scalp this season.

In terms of replacements, McIntyre is the obvious choice, i'll always hold a glimmer of hope for a sensational return of Jack Di Gier in a management role as well. Aside from those two it's a mixed bag of the old guard of lower-league managers and unproven new guys with only a few seasons experience.

As long as we don't get MacKinnon, Hughes or Houston I'll be happy though.

My earlier comment was of course tongue-in-cheek. I would much rather see AJ turn things around than giving him the bullet hastily. He turned the club around when it was on its arse after finishing 7th in League One, I'll always appreciate that about him. I just hope things take a turn, but I'm starting to lose faith unfortunately. 

16 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

De Gier? Oyafucker what a boy. Skerla?

Think De Gier has took his side to the Eerste Divisie play-offs twice. 

On ‎17‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 10:24, All-Star-Par said:

19 hours ago, All-Star-Par said:

How bad will it need to get before they reconsider and admit they appointed the wrong man?!

You do know that other people can see what you post, don't you?

Jesus fucking Christ