Walking Down The Halbeath Road

I did say that we would get three points from the three games but overall I'm delighted with the way we started this season. Great attacking football and big improvements from several players. Smith is a real find and Williamson has finally improved and showing plenty of fans wrong, including me.
Hope cardle is available after the break for the internationals.
Not sure if Williamson will play on Friday but the u21 game against England is on bt sports.
Finishing in the top four and selling on a couple of players would be a fantastic achievement for us this season. I think winning it is beyond us but United will feel they have to otherwise it's bust?

37 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

I did say that we would get three points from the three games but overall I'm delighted with the way we started this season. Great attacking football and big improvements from several players. Smith is a real find and Williamson has finally improved and showing plenty of fans wrong, including me.
Hope cardle is available after the break for the internationals.
Not sure if Williamson will play on Friday but the u21 game against England is on bt sports.
Finishing in the top four and selling on a couple of players would be a fantastic achievement for us this season. I think winning it is beyond us but United will feel they have to otherwise it's bust?

My only worry would be that the heads go down after a poor performance although the Morton result was probably harder to take. Winning this league is going to be a battle although something is very wrong if United don't run away with it and I suspect their balance sheet is deep in the red. I think Cardle is going to be three weeks away so may get a run out against Livi, if Aird hadn't been called up is would have him in place of Hoppy against Falkirk just to see what he offers (very little if his other appearances are anything to go by).

Was it just me or was the crowd a little flat today, perhaps understandably after the third flew in but feel the crowd should be even louder once we are down. it's easy to shout when we are scudding diddies like St Mirren, Falkirk, and Inverness.

Our crowd is full of posing shitebags who sing whatever is popular among football fans at the time in pubs and on the bus but are silent at the game. They wear Stone Island and put 'Waterfall' on on the jukebox and think they're some sort of firm

16 hours ago, Adam101 said:

My only worry would be that the heads go down after a poor performance although the Morton result was probably harder to take. Winning this league is going to be a battle although something is very wrong if United don't run away with it and I suspect their balance sheet is deep in the red. I think Cardle is going to be three weeks away so may get a run out against Livi, if Aird hadn't been called up is would have him in place of Hoppy against Falkirk just to see what he offers (very little if his other appearances are anything to go by).

Was it just me or was the crowd a little flat today, perhaps understandably after the third flew in but feel the crowd should be even louder once we are down. it's easy to shout when we are scudding diddies like St Mirren, Falkirk, and Inverness.

Really looking forward to you guy's coming to Paisley with us at full strength it will be an all together different game. Oh and thanks for keeping our place nice and warm very kind of you. Now where is the salt and vinegar.

Really looking forward to you guy's coming to Paisley with us at full strength it will be an all together different game. Oh and thanks for keeping our place nice and warm very kind of you. Now where is the salt and vinegar.

We put 3 goals past you without our star player, any talk of 'full strength' is nonsense.

Pretty sad to see that we have quite a few bigots in our support;
http://dafc.info/forum/read.php?f=1&i=1646481&t=1646481

Wait, you still use .net after continuous critisims of other posters on this site who openly use it? I'm sure you've said plenty times on here "I don't understand why folk still it" etc, etc.

A wee bit hypocritical is it not? (I personally haven't been on the forum there in about 2 years but that's neither here nor there)

What makes people think that stepping through a turnstile makes it ok to shout stuff like this?

Effectively you're saying being gay is something to be pointed out in public as if it's a problem. As bad as racism or any other discrimination.

47 minutes ago, Chicken Wing said:

Wait, you still use .net after continuous critisims of other posters on this site who openly use it? I'm sure you've said plenty times on here "I don't understand why folk still it" etc, etc.

A wee bit hypocritical is it not? (I personally haven't been on the forum there in about 2 years but that's neither here nor there)

No. I was alerted to that thread so took a look

Always shite to hear that that kind of nonsense still gets shouted from our fans. Post admin, the club has done some excellent stuff and there's a lot of effort put in by a lot of people to bring a positive environment about the club whether it's PR stuff, decent crowds and quality of facilities.. only for a group of fannies to come along and ruin it for everyone else.

Hope the wee p***ks cut it out.

2 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Once St Mirren have some injured players back they'll win the Champions League

Note at all but we will take a few off of you. Sooooo looking forward to it mate you guys are good  will take nothing away from you but we are better by a big margin so make sure you bring through plenty  hankies you are going to need them. 

Edited by Demented Zebra

Note at all but we will take a few off of you. Sooooo looking forward to it mate you guys are good  will take nothing away from you but we are better by a big margin so make sure you bring through plenty  hankies you are going to need them. 

You literally have no basis for this argument.