Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Seems Wigan and Hartlepool fans were talking about Fewster on twitter with the chance of him going there. Then he was playing for us in a bounce game last night. I watched a few videos on him, could be a really useful player. Really want Herron to sign.

I take it all back. Utter genius move by Johnson trialing jobbers like Hutton and Shankland and making other rivals sign them.
If we can nick in and sign another two or three quality players we might just yet turn out to be top four material.

Think Gibson will always be appreciated at eep. Played brilliantly for us, especially the Dundee cup game. Never seen a defender take such a roasting and in those conditions too. Made us some money also and allowed us to get Hardie and Rustybits so effectively won the league as a result of him getting sold on. 

I like players who are unpredictable but unfortunately they can be as shite as they can be good. Higgy is another example.

When he was on song he was brilliant, absolutely fantastic. Loved it when he fancied playing and would destroy the fullback, having him, Cardle and David Graham in our title winning season could lead to us being absolutely incredible to watch.

On the other hand though if they weren't performing we could be so frustrating to watch, I think we got 100k for him?

When he was on song he was brilliant, absolutely fantastic. Loved it when he fancied playing and would destroy the fullback, having him, Cardle and David Graham in our title winning season could lead to us being absolutely incredible to watch.

On the other hand though if they weren't performing we could be so frustrating to watch, I think we got 100k for him?

Yeah I'm almost certain you're right. Crawley paid a 6 figure sum