Walking Down The Halbeath Road

The 1 that was bitch slapped and passed round like a scud book from the mighty Cowdenbeath?

You looked quite the Brazil.

Was more in comparison to Ayr United than a generalisation of being 'good' tbf.

you are,you robbed the tax payer and small businesses.you have to settle football debts

i'm pretty sure what he means is that we had no choice but to settle our football debts whereas other debts were wiped clean.

I love how he's managed to make the paying of football debts a bad thing. It was something he and others cried about (although quite rightly) but once the club have done it it's now being twisted to be something negative. Brilliant.

I love how he's managed to make the paying of football debts a bad thing. It was something he and others cried about (although quite rightly) but once the club have done it it's now being twisted to be something negative. Brilliant.

not for one minute making the payment of football debt a bad thing even though I disagree that has to be paid while robbing the tax payer and small businesses doesn't,.Poet was implying because you lot had settled the football debt that you were no longer seen as evil cheating b******s,I was was merely pointing out that's not the case

There is something evil about Masterton possibly but to say the entire club was is absolute nonsense.

When someone at the top of the banking world tells you that there is no financial issue then you would believe them. That's how he got away with it for so long.

Surely the settling of football debt is neither a good or bad thing. It's neither a point to celebrate or one to attack. It's just what should happen.

Regretfully, the club did, effectively, rob the tax payer and small businesses though.

Edited by WLpars