Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Not long home from a weekend away and gutted to hear the news about Joe. Legend is very much the best word to describe him for his service and contribution to the club. One of the very good guys.

Not just current players but a lot of former players and others in the media have tweeted their sympathy about his passing. Just shows what an impact he made.

Rest in Peace Joe.

Would be delighted if Falkingham signs. Player of the season for me so far. He had a wee run of poor games, but at this level so will every player. If they didn't they wouldn't be playing at this level. Also think he could be over the poor run as thought he was good on Saturday.

I liked the look of Drummond - hope he gets a good few games under his belt.

Brilliant news about Falky. I know we're down in the murky depths of League 1 but Falky is one of my favourite Pars of my 30 years or so following us. I'm not saying he's the greatest player but he's such a big character.

There's been a bit of chat lately from Pars fans, bemused Ayr fans, and Derek Ferguson having some sort of seizure upon witnessing Hubby's goal against Arbroath. What's with all these long-range goals?

All is revealed....

Volley practice on Fridays - the loser has to bring in cakes the following Friday.

http://www.dafc.co.uk/articles/20140301/cups-are-a-piece-of-cake_2207955_3690472

Also.. Hubby has not been spoken to about a new contract. JJ maybe just keeping him on his toes - Forbes, Hubby, Josh & Geggan looks a decent midfield.

Edited by Shandon Par

• 2 weeks later...

Callum Morris has rejected our offer of a new contrast, which has now been taken off the table. He is set to leave the Club at the end of the season. While that's disappointing and I'm upset at us, seemingly anyways, losing a great, promising centre back, I'd like to personally thank Callum for the memories he's served us with and all the hard work he's put in over the past 18 months. Hopefully, if indeed he does leave EEP as now expected in the summer, it can be with a promotion on his CV. All the best for the future. I hope you continue to progress and are very successful! :)