Walking Down The Halbeath Road

To prove the obvious point here I looked up the average age of the starting 11s of the teams in the leagues last game, nothing better do on my Friday night, I'm cool as f**k :D

Airdrie 23.5

Arbroath 24

Ayr 24.5

Brechin 24.5

Ourselves 21

East fife 24.5

Forfar 25

Rangers 26

Stranraer 26

Stenny 26

That's a significant difference.

So, we have the youngest team in the league by a mile but we shouldn't mention this fact because it annoys some people? Whether you like it or not it is most certainly a factor. These things take time and it requires patience from everyone. They are doing well this season anyway but even more impressive considering the inexperience of the group.

It's like the criticism of Moore; people picking at holes that aren't there in an attempt to seem "different" or out of sheer boredom.

JJ also saying he'll find out about the three Dundee Utd lads next week - seems like he's not sure where we stand on the 'no more than one player on loan from any one club' rule.

Also says the door is open for Riordan but he seems more interested in Alloa. The proximity of the McDonalds drive-thru to Recreation Park is a cultural and gastronomic highlight that we sadly cannot offer him.

To prove the obvious point here I looked up the average age of the starting 11s of the teams in the leagues last game, nothing better do on my Friday night, I'm cool as f**k :D

Airdrie 23.5
Arbroath 24
Ayr 24.5
Brechin 24.5
Ourselves 21
East fife 24.5
Forfar 25
Rangers 26
Stranraer 26
Stenny 26

That's a significant difference.

Thanks for taking the time to work that out - we all know the team is young but to see it worked out like that is pretty startling.

So, we have the youngest team in the league by a mile but we shouldn't mention this fact because it annoys some people? Whether you like it or not it is most certainly a factor. These things take time and it requires patience from everyone. They are doing well this season anyway but even more impressive considering the inexperience of the group.

It's like the criticism of Moore; people picking at holes that aren't there in an attempt to seem "different" or out of sheer boredom.

you could always mention that dunfermline along with the zombies are the only full time teams in the league so sitting 2nd and 1st i would thnk is expected

Edited by Rovers_Lad

Da Baracus is an angry young man!

Young. I'll take it.

JJ also saying he'll find out about the three Dundee Utd lads next week - seems like he's not sure where we stand on the 'no more than one player on loan from any one club' rule.

Also says the door is open for Riordan but he seems more interested in Alloa. The proximity of the McDonalds drive-thru to Recreation Park is a cultural and gastronomic highlight that we sadly cannot offer him.

Thanks for taking the time to work that out - we all know the team is young but to see it worked out like that is pretty startling.

The one up at the Leisure Park is but a 5 minute drive away from East End....

A 5 minute drive away is enough for Deek to impregnate at least two birds, get in a rammy and get injured. Alloa hands down for him.

There is that. But there is also the fact that there are about 5 clubs in the town that is not banned from

There is that. But there is also the fact that there are about 5 clubs in the town that is not banned from

I don't know if it has been "served" but he did receive a ban from the clubs in the town way back, after we played hibs he went into town with his classy friends and successfully got himself another ban to add to his list.(at the time I'm sure he had already been banned from 2-3 other town's clubs)

I don't know if it has been "served" but he did receive a ban from the clubs in the town way back, after we played hibs he went into town with his classy friends and successfully got himself another ban to add to his list.(at the time I'm sure he had already been banned from 2-3 other town's clubs)

haha f*** sake! That is terrific! What a f****** degenerate

Went to the match today and thought we played well and deserved to go through. Jordan Moore was excellent, playing a part in all three goals and the Cowden defence couldn't handle him. Ryan Williamson came on for the injured Finn Graham inside the first 20 minutes and was excellent, with a superb run from deep helping set up Scott Mercer for the equaliser.

There wasn't much between the teams in the first half but, a shot that struck the post quickly after we levelled, we dominated the second half and played some good stuff. Other scorers were Ryan Ferguson and sub James Thomas. Into the last eight - well done to the young(er) lads!

you are honestly the most annoying c**t on here, worse than VT its no surprise really that you have people wanting to see you get your c**t kicked in or if you're an airdronians fan wanting to see you ''die'' proper little tosser you are mate.

Edited by CowdenbeathLoyal