Walking Down The Halbeath Road

They have Gaggis & Trampoline guy so contribute a lot to Scotland's people! What has Dunfermline got to offer that is better than those two?

405499_238007899616688_100002224395532_522315_661703222_n.jpg

Disco Deek of course.

Good luck to Forfar, thought they played well in the second half today.

We did ok in the first half - we recovered well enough from going behind to getting ourselves in front, and we kept the ball relatively well. However, we were not at the races in the second half and resorted to lumping high balls towards Barrowman, which didn't really pay off. We did have chances - Dowie hit the post at 2-1, Kirk missed a glorious chance with a header at 2-3 while Barrowman also fluffed a one on one, but Forfar I felt were the better team in the second half and deserved their win.

The goals we lost were poor - Potter was too easily beaten to the long ball which then had Forfar's player in the clear for the equaliser (good finish too) but the third was ridiculous. We had two players out covering Swankie on the left side, he easily went past both of them (we should've been a lot tighter in stopping the cross) but Gallacher, oh my word, howler. Absolute howler. I know he's only just back from a long lay-off but it was a routine cross which he's spilled into the net.

I said that I wouldn't be surprised had we lost this and certainly we were very rusty second half. The defence as a whole were poor - McMillan is not a left back and didn't look up to speed, Dowie and Potter at times looked uncomfortable while Geggan at right back wasn't particularly great - the vast majority of Forfar's attacks came down his side.

Second half, we lacked composure in midfield. Thomson was anonymous, while Husband didn't do an awful lot either. We also gave away a lot of silly, needless fouls as well which prevented us gaining any sort of rhythm. Cardle started reasonably well then faded away like the rest of the side.

On the plus side, Falkingham looked neat, tidy and busy in midfield while Wallace took his goal well and worked hard. But we need to improve significantly for the Cowdenbeath game and I hope Jefferies is able to add players because, on today's evidence, we most certainly need it.

I also thought the bridies in the ground were braw. And I won the half-time draw :lol:

I also thought the bridies in the ground were braw. And I won the half-time draw :lol:

I saw that, you looked chuffed with yourself. I was in the stand along the side and I turned round to see some guy leaping around going "YAAAS!" while waving his ticket in the air laugh.gif

Enjoy your winnings mate.

I saw that, you looked chuffed with yourself. I was in the stand along the side and I turned round to see some guy leaping around going "YAAAS!" while waving his ticket in the air laugh.gif

Enjoy your winnings mate.

Cheers mate! As usual, I got abuse for it - my pals who sit a few rows behind me at East End also hurled dogs abuse at me at a game with Dundee a couple of seasons ago when I won a mountain bike :lol:

I usually get nowhere near so was quite pleasing - though my pals who bought tickets immediately before / after were none too impressed! To be honest, I'd have traded it in for a win.......

:unsure:

Reading the East End Elite thread on dot net (yeah, I know :rolleyes:) is reminding me just how many bell-ends we have within our support and it's sickening.

Excuse my ignorance, yet what's the point of the East End Elite exactly, what distinguishes them from the other Pars fans? :unsure:

Excuse my ignorance, yet what's the point of the East End Elite exactly, what distinguishes them from the other Pars fans? :unsure:

Nothing distinguishes them from other Pars fans, it's just a bunch of young guys trying to generate some atmosphere at games.

f**k all, nobody wants that.

We need a name so that miserable old bell ends have something they can name their thread as on dotnet.

Edited by EastEnd Jonny

Found myself in a fit of rage yesterday. Not at the performance which was actually alright for several periods but our fans. So many utter chunts. Booing the team. Moaning at fans for having a good time, shouting at Barlow for his error and then shitting themselves when he spoke back.

Hate 50% of our support. Must be close to that at least. Bah.

Falkingham looks quality, Cardle was sharp.

Potter is mince. Geggan is not a right back, McMillan is not a left back. Thomson ran about like an idiot achieving very little,as did Husband, minus the running about bit.

Kirk and Barrowman both missed sitters and we should have won comfortably after taking the lead but were careless and let them back in and they took full advantage.

Found myself in a fit of rage yesterday. Not at the performance which was actually alright for several periods but our fans. So many utter chunts. Booing the team. Moaning at fans for having a good time, shouting at Barlow for his error and then shitting themselves when he spoke back.

Potter is mince. Geggan is not a right back, McMillan is not a left back. Thomson ran about like an idiot achieving very little,as did Husband, minus the running about bit.

Kirk and Barrowman both missed sitters and we should have won comfortably after taking the lead but were careless and let them back in and they took full advantage.

Pretty much how I assessed it as well. It was particularly pleasing to see Barlow have a go at the boy who had a go at him. He was correct, he made a mistake and didn't need to be told by some tit behind the goals that he had done so.

Reading the East End Elite thread on dot net (yeah, I know :rolleyes:) is reminding me just how many bell-ends we have within our support and it's sickening.

The "East End Elite" are generally the biggest bunch of bawbags to be at EEP in my lifetime, their beleif that they are in some way "above" other pars fans because they stay till the end and create an "atmosphere" (13 people singing while a drum just bangs randomly), the songs like "We're true pars fans, we stay till the end" is cringeworthy as f**k, the attempts at banter are cringworthy as f**k, I've never been embarrassed by our support but I will be this season.

Why the need to create a name? all your doing is distancing yourself and setting yourself apart from the other pars fans, the thread after the Lochgelly summed it up for me, the ringleader came on and said "There was only 5 EEE and the rest were just pars fans" they can get themselves to f**k.

They are even bigger bellends than the rest of the other pars fans.

Gallagher was a hero for getting tore into them.

Thing is, and this makes me love the man even more, he didn't actually abuse them or swear at them. They shouted at him and said what a c**t he'd made of it and he simply said "I made a mistake, you don't need to tell me, I already know" He said it in such a menacing and angry tone of voice though that it made the guy shit his pants and it was terrific.

Barlow wub.gif (Although no more of those howlers for a while please!)

I'm pretty positive that he did swear tbhph34r.gif

"I know a made a fucking mistake, I don't need you fucking telling me" was what I heard, he was walking back to the goals muttering swear words.

ETA:-And good on him!

Edited by Grant228

I'm pretty positive that he did swear tbhph34r.gif

"I know a made a fucking mistake, I don't need you fucking telling me" was what I heard, he was walking back to the goals muttering swear words.

ETA:-And good on him!

No matter, I shall stick to my story in order to enhance his reputation ph34r.gif

Also, why did we get rid of Paddy Boyle before we had a replacement?

Plus Willis might be on his way out of EEP. EXTREMELY reliable source.

I call shite on Willis. Not like we have a better right winger and he's still very young with a year left on his contract. Regarding Barlow, I stick by my guns that he is an average keeper. NEVER COMES OFF HIS LINE FFS. dry.gif