Walking Down The Halbeath Road

How has Dowie been good?! He's been part of the shameful defence that has conceeded 80 goals. Punt the shite c**t.

Keep Leishman. He brings in more cash than some cretins would have you thinking. In fact some p***ks seem to think he just sits about all day doing f**k all and picking up a massive wage. Morons.

Punt Jeffries.

I'd take Chris Smith at St Mirren. G Smith is away and C Smith is a good back up goal keeper at this level.

The thing with back up keepers is that every now and then they have to play, Chris Smith was meant to be our back up keeper, he wasn't good at this level.

How has Dowie been good?! He's been part of the shameful defence that has conceeded 80 goals. Punt the shite c**t.

Keep Leishman. He brings in more cash than some cretins would have you thinking. In fact some p***ks seem to think he just sits about all day doing f**k all and picking up a massive wage. Morons.

Punt Jeffries.

Cant agree, Dowie has played in several positions this season and has competed well in my opinion.

I like Dowie, but not as a defender. I think he does better in defensive midfield but Kerr and Mason are better than him in that position as well.

Leishman, as I've mentioned many times, is the reason for a lot of money coming into the club. His standing as a Pars legend is a link to a lost generation of Pars fans and many people have bought hospitality purely because he went and talked them into it. Many of the people that invest money into the club would have nothing to do with us without that emotional attachment through Leish.

The man is an absolute legend, a great, humble guy and people who deride him and criticise have no idea what they're talking about quite frankly.

Have to say this thread strikes me as being pointless.

7We have no clue what market we'll be looking in next season, remember that this squad was put together on a budget were the board had budgeted for an avergae of 6-7000 this season :o

JJ and his hoofball will be the least of our troubles next season.

Dark times ahead gentleman, dark times

7We have no clue what market we'll be looking in next season, remember that this squad was put together on a budget were the board had budgeted for an avergae of 6-7000 this season :o

If a lifeline is thrown to DAFC by way of rangers being liquidated, then surely to f**k the pars must learn the lessons from this season.

I'd also say that the chance to face off with county as a potential relegation opponent must give some hope but until the rangers/Newco situation is answered, then think small.

and that's why the squad will be cut to suit the new budget. If these players were all on 3 year contracts then I might buy into your doomsday nonsense

and that's why the squad will be cut to suit the new budget. If these players were all on 3 year contracts then I might buy into your doomsday nonsense

Jefferies second signing, 3 year deal :lol::(

From what I can gather the boy is a very technically gifted footballer who impressed in the bounce games he played. Perfect sense to offer someone so young a three year deal, we can't lose potential like that for nothing.

mmm, so many flaws in that arguement, but which one to pick?

well he's 19 so that'll explain the 3 year bit and the fact we signed him from an academy surely shows that he must be earning peanuts compared to the rest of the squad.

There are some utter roasters on .net who are saying that Dowie is player of the year. What massive, comical pish. What a bunch of wanks. One person floated the idea then the brainless tossers all jumped on it, and suddenly he's been 'solid', 'reliable' and other lies. He's been shite. He's been part of a defence that has leaked 80 goals.

Now they're starting to convince themselves that Chris Smith is actually a decent keeper and should be kept. He should be punted ASAP. He has been shite this season; in fact shite is too kind to the fucking waster. Get him to f**k.

There's also the usual idiocy in terms of signing suggestions. Some fans STILL don't get that we're skint, even though we couldn't pay the team wages for a week this season. They STILL seem to think that we can afford to pay transfer fees, and that we would be a big attraction to players.

Even more stupidly, they all seem to reckon that for some reason Billy Brown will give up his job at Hibs and come and be Jeffries' (Negatron) assistant at East End! Why the f**k would he give up a bigger wage, in a higher league, and European football, to scrabble about mid table in the first division?! It makes me almost want to weep that these cretins support the same team I do.

In fairness Dowie has been solid, it hasn't been his fault that we've conceded so many goals, Smith, McCann, Keddie and Thomson all helped out at one point or another.

Gallagher was our player of the season before he got injured, despite being our keeper, if it hadn't been for Gallagher we would've conceded much more, similarly Dowie being less shit than his teamates helped contribute to us conceding less goals.

Anyone reading .net for anything other than a laugh is wasting their time. Anyone who thinks Smith should get a new deal should be banned from EEP, not allowed to vote and locked up for their own safety.

Our player of the year would be difficult to decide but I'd say either Barlow or Cardle. Kirk scored a few goals as well and I do like him as a player. Dowie hasn't been our worst player by any means but "solid and reliable" is going a bit far.