Walking Down The Halbeath Road

1 hour ago, ShaggysBeard said:

Things change quickly in football, maybe there was not a contracting coming from daaaan saaaath and he's had to make the best of it.

He's done well getting a contract up there, not convinced he done enough last season to warrant a top tier club offering him anything.

Certainly not going to berate someone for keeping themselves in employment.

Very sensible. It'll never catch on.

35 minutes ago, PRS said:

Well, I bet within 2 days of living in Dingwall, he'll be begging to come back to Dunfermline.  I can state this with inside knowledge as I was born there.  

He'll be commuting from Kelty. That's why the move to United fell through.

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

I thought Morris had signed for the DABs....

Must like Amsterdam if he has gone to County.

It's those outrageous short flights from County airports to Amsterdam, they just can't resist.

1 hour ago, D.A.F.C said:

Money talks and he needs to do the best for himself, shame how he went about it though. No problem to us, Durnan is as good.

Morris left the club to pursue his career in England *cough*.

It was his decision to leave and wasn't because of what the club offered him.

Evidently the offers didn't materialise like he thought they might. Of course he could just be full of dung.

Moving on.

Faiss agent still not doing his  lad any favours regarding getting him signed up.

Clubs been on this for weeks and it must be getting frustrating for them trying to get this concluded. Personally I'd tell him to bolt.

7 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Imaginary signings are hard to make

Nothing imaginary about the club trying to secure his signature. But like we've discussed on here already it's down to what you want to believe.

11 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

Club should just give him an offer and a deadline. This messed us up before, I still don't think there's any contact or offer tbh.

There is. 

Hopefully he signs then that's it sorted,  if he doesn't I'm then pretty sure AJ will admit to them trying to get him.

6 minutes ago, Piracy said:

There is. 

Hopefully he signs then that's it sorted,  if he doesn't I'm then pretty sure AJ will admit to them trying to get him.

We must apologise for not straight out taking your word on this as gospel, mainly due to the fact that you post more random shit than Neil Lennons old mailman.

I have absolutely no issues with Morris moving to Ross County, I'd imagine he'll be getting paid a better wage and it is his job at the end of the day. 

However he'll justifiably get some stick for lying to the chairman, thems the breaks. 

Out of McManus, Morris, Clark and Aird I would say Clark has went about it in the best way and will probably get the least stick, ironic because he probably got the most whilst he was here! 

5 minutes ago, All-Star-Par said:

We must apologise for not straight out taking your word on this as gospel, mainly due to the fact that you post more random shit than Neil Lennons old mailman.

The Gospel is the Christian doctrine, I'm going to hell.

Posting annoying drivel to pis$ off Falkirk fans isn't telling lies. Learn the difference Mr Bronson. 

I have absolutely no issues with Morris moving to Ross County, I'd imagine he'll be getting paid a better wage and it is his job at the end of the day. 

However he'll justifiably get some stick for lying to the chairman, thems the breaks. 

Out of McManus, Morris, Clark and Aird I would say Clark has went about it in the best way and will probably get the least stick, ironic because he probably got the most whilst he was here! 

Tbf to McManus as well I haven't seen him say anything to suggest he'd was planning anything else. Him and Clark I can't blame. I don't blame players chasing the cash, but I don't understand why they feel the need to outright lie about their intentions.

Just now, parsforlife said:

Tbf to McManus as well I haven't seen him say anything to suggest he'd was planning anything else. Him and Clark I can't blame. I can't blame players chasing the cash, but I don't understand why they feel the need to outright lie about their intentions.

Told everyone at the Lizzie Pars Supporters Night he'd sign a contract when it was offered, obviously cosying upto the fans but he apparently said as much to AJ and RM aswell. 

I never really expected him to stay, he moved from Morton despite being adored there and doing well. Signing on fees are a big incentive at this level. 

6 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Morris is getting shit on Twitter and Pars Facebook pages. No matter what happens with him now he's down as a Judas. Seen Pars fan referring to him as both a 'lying rat' and a 'cucking funt' in the last 10 minutes alone.

2 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Told everyone at the Lizzie Pars Supporters Night he'd sign a contract when it was offered, obviously cosying upto the fans but he apparently said as much to AJ and RM aswell. 

I never really expected him to stay, he moved from Morton despite being adored there and doing well. Signing on fees are a big incentive at this level. 

I was obviously at the Lizzie Supporters night and he was indeed indicating he was going to sign. I wish when he delivered my big mates birthday cake on the night that he'd f*cked it right into this Geordie pus.