Walking Down The Halbeath Road

He'll be on a wedge either way. If he turned down Utd to sign, he's not going to have dropped a massive chunk of money.

If he's been told he's a first team player, he'd be signing for the same if not more, than similar players and he's hardly going to turn down Utd to sit on the bench for less. Whichever way you swing it, he's on the way down and you are paying him good money.

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

Really poor man management from AJ now that I think of it.

There is no fucking way Flood is ready to be in the same building as Louis Longridge. Not now. Not ever.

Looks like the only thing getting signed in Falkirk is more dole checks and IOU's.

But keep distributing your unique wisdom lads and keep visiting Planet Pars for some more active news.

Hartley needs to get his spacehopper body out of McDonalds and onto the Agents phones.

14 minutes ago, Piracy said:

Looks like the only thing getting signed in Falkirk is more dole checks and IOU's.

But keep distributing your unique wisdom lads and keep visiting Planet Pars for some more active news.

Hartley needs to get his spacehopper body out of McDonalds and onto the Agents phones.

Nice bike bro x

14 minutes ago, All-Star-Par said:

Jesus Christ signing Paul Burns was bad enough and now we've turned to his auld Da. Shocker! 

Get with the propaganda.

He's a great player.

He'll only be a back up player

Experience

He's not on much money.

Etc.

We could sign Ronaldo and Falkirk fans would be going mental saying it's a shite signing.

Flood might turn out to be shite. He might turn out to be decent. He's only on a one year deal. I'll wait and see how he plays 

2 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

We could sign Ronaldo and Falkirk fans would be going mental saying it's a shite signing.

Flood might turn out to be shite. He might turn out to be decent. He's only on a one year deal. I'll wait and see how he plays 

Unless he's taken a big pay cut then he better be outstanding. No chance he'll have come cheap.

2 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Unless he's taken a big pay cut then he better be outstanding. No chance he'll have come cheap.

He'll be within our budget.

16 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Fantastic, absolutely fantastic.

I'm happy with any signing that's as shite as Ronaldo. I assume you're talking about the Brazilian one?

2 minutes ago, Black and White Tragic said:
26 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

I'm happy with any signing that's as shite as Ronaldo. I assume you're talking about the Brazilian one?

Either would he fine

1 minute ago, badgerthewitness said:

Does he start the season on a suspension? Thought the heads gone was worth a good 3or 4 games.

Yes. Misses our trip to Tannadice. Not that he’d be starting ahead of Thomson and Beadling anyway...

14 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

To our learned Falkirk friends.. who, of the midfielders we’ve let go, is better than Flood?

Michael Paton?

Nat Wedderburn?

Dean Shiels?

Aaron Splaine?

Dunno, maybe none of them?