Walking Down The Halbeath Road

For anyone interested, my article with Lee Robinson which was released in the Official DAFC Match-Day Programme near the end of the last season, can now be viewed on my website, here.

Good News about Higgy re-signing. I felt it was a toss up between him and Cardle but I thought Joe might've been kept on. I'm still more than happy with Kallum remaining at EEP though. 

I would say we still need a striker, another winger and 2/3 CMs. Squad definitely taking shape though. 

Think Cardle might have been given some level of offer to ponder over.

Think the ball was in his court but it hasn't worked out, yet.

Might still maybe be a possibilty of him signing.

Dunfermline are going to take about 6 off some team if Longridge and Higgy both hit form in the same game. You have the makings of a decent side with Beadling controlling in the centre; just need a couple of strikers to finish off the attack. I'm glad Higgy has stayed with you tbh, the 'derby' games have certainly picked up over the last season and he more than played his part. It either ends in us or him greeting. With losing Cardle, McManus and Aird from the fixture I feared the worst!

Edited by wee_bairn

Dunfermline are going to take about 6 off some team if Longridge and Higgy both hit form in the same game. You have the makings of a decent side with Beadling controlling in the centre; just need a couple of strikers to finish off the attack. I'm glad Higgy has stayed with you tbh, the 'derby' games have certainly picked up over the last season and he more than played his part. It either ends in us or him greeting. With losing Cardle, McManus and Aird from the fixture I feared the worst!

Sibbald and Miller are also 2 pantomime villains we’ve lost in this fixture in the last few months. Higgy might just save us.

1 hour ago, wee_bairn said:

I've been quite vocal in my opinion that the Falkirk game had really lost allot of it's edge for me but since the #HyppoHeadsgone game it's been absolutely fantastic, players like Higgy and Sibbald have been key to taking the games back to the seething mess they should always be, losing Cardle and Aird was a blow for the game though. 

Hopefully more tears next year. 

Looking forward to seeing new signings today. I think we'll see  a new player wearing the new kit at 10am. 

I think you’ll be disappointed, when it’s just players that we already know about. However, I do believe we will announce at least one new signing today, hopefully 2.

I think the El Bak stuff is nonsense. Genuinely believe folk are just making it up.

Would love it to happen but can't see it. Would have to be a loan since he still has a year left on his contract 

10 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

Dfpi2sgX0AAWgfn?format=jpg

Sports 'science'? or drawing on boabies?

He's actually taking a cast of it. The club will be selling casts of all the players boabies in the club shop. They were going to do it last season but no one was strong enough to do M'Voto's. 

He's actually taking a cast of it. The club will be selling casts of all the players boabies in the club shop. They were going to do it last season but no one was strong enough to do M'Voto's. 

AF5B86F8-AE3B-4E10-9BBF-200626B1FD4A-692-0000006210C9F03C.jpg