Walking Down The Halbeath Road

That'd be season 97-98. Had it for 98-99 too. My first ever home strip. Cracker. Prefer white with thin black stripes though. Can't really make out much from the preview image. Looks like it might have red stripes within the black stripes though? :blink:

2 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

Completely forgot about them.
I also remember plastic fireman hats.

Fireman hats? My mind is blank. I remember the black puddings and all other inflatables being banned. Clearly dangerous items. 

This league is really hotting up good and proper. United going for the ild tried and tested at the level type signings, Falkirk scouting down in England and putting together a team of great big handy b*****ds, and now Dunfermline have finally managed to retain someone who played for them last season.

9 minutes ago, parslad said:

Chuffed he's signed up. The seethe from Falkirk fans when he plays them is worth a new deal alone

I’m actually glad “heid’s gone” has signed on again for you lot too. He’s def made his own contribution to the atmosphere in recent times,  albeit panto villain as far as we’re concerned, but I’m all for a feisty match with a bit of an edge between us. It’s what this fixture thrives on! Looking forward to booing him again already.   Booooooo

Just now, Dennistoun Bairn said:

I’m actually glad “heid’s gone” has signed on again for you lot too. He’s def made his own contribution to the atmosphere in recent times,  albeit panto villain as far as we’re concerned, but I’m all for a feisty match with a bit of an edge between us. It’s what this fixture thrives on! Looking forward to booing him again already.   Booooooo

Took the words out of my mouth. It makes football interesting to have folk like him playing. He treads such a fine line between being aggressive but fair and a being red card waiting to happen. Sometimes he's a matchwinner and sometimes he's gash - again it adds to the atmosphere not knowing which version of him will show up.