Walking Down The Halbeath Road

1 minute ago, Rovers1992/1993 said:

That was only a weak rumour last week.

It all stemmed from an ex Rovers player winding up his Pars supporting mates on Facebook..

Spence you mean. The fud is at it just now on the Pars Facebook page. 

Aye, would expect Higgy to be away. Another of the 'would have been fine with him staying' He has his limitations but played really well at times and left the Falkirk fans sobbing more than once.

Nat worked hard and was popular with the fans but don't think he'll be a massive loss on the pitch. Of course, as always, it depends who else we bring in.

Problem with getting rid of these popular players is the fans will be quicker to criticise if their replacements aren't obvious improvements. If we're going to have average players then they might as well be fan favourites. Hopefully AJ has some quality additions to be announced in the coming weeks.

Nat is popular but he's limited.

Higgy for me is the one player I personally want to stay. I think he'll surprise us and stay put for this season on a 1 year deal.

Joe leaving was announced by Ross McArthur in AJ's absence. That makes for a potentially interesting situation that fans can indulge in even more conjecture.

AJ better have some good replacements or he'll be on the receiving end of some shit early season. Pressure is now on.

When I win the Euromillions quadruple rollover three times on the trot to outdo that double winning garlic smelling bloke from last week, I'll bankroll a Messi/Bale double signing. Dotnet will argue about 1. Not spending it on a manager 2. the medium to long term sustainability 3. The 10p increase in price of a steak Bridie 4. Why benefactors shouldn't be allowed to gift players or Rolls Royces.

I won't care as I'm not there.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Pie and Bovril mobile app

18 minutes ago, Black and White Tragic said:

When I win the Euromillions quadruple rollover three times on the trot to outdo that double winning garlic smelling bloke from last week, I'll bankroll a Messi/Bale double signing. Dotnet will argue about 1. Not spending it on a manager 2. the medium to long term sustainability 3. The 10p increase in price of a steak Bridie 4. Why benefactors shouldn't be allowed to gift players or Rolls Royces.

I won't care as I'm not there.

DAFC.net is a craptank.

I bet they're all sitting pulling holes in their woollen sweaters and pis$ing their grey joggy bottoms at this news tonight.

I think we must have a miserly wage structure in place and have remained rigid maintaining it. We shall see players who want to be adored in front of hordes, rather than counting extra beans in tangerine. Lots of gaps will be filled. We can now look forward, in anticipation, to almost daily signing announcements on social media where we'll exclaim "who?!" and Wikipedia will be there, favourited in our phones as we sneak a peak at the stats, and that, while the boss isn't looking. We'll then front it up on PnB, Twitter and Facebook while other fans, from whence they came, will tell us "they're shite". Another season will come and go, then we'll know whether this was for the best. But oh how sweet, it would be to defeat, those who left for greener plains with those new signings that naebdy ken'd.

Declan McDaid will be coming to us.

Regarding a miserly wage structure I think what we have is a fair wage structure and one that will help ensure we stay in line financially.

8 minutes ago, Piracy said:

Declan McDaid will be coming to us.

Regarding a miserly wage structure I think what we have is a fair wage structure and one that will help ensure we stay in line financially.

This cant any good?

I think the clubs wage structure is sound. We’re just not paying over the odds for certain players. People panicking because Cardle and Wedderburn away, good servants to the club especially the former, but neither kicked their own arse from about Christmas. Time for fresh!

Wedderburn & Cardle not in the first 11 for the upturn in fortunes towards the end of last season. Nat's centre midfield partnership with Shiels was also heavily criticized up until January when the manager saw it fit to bring in 3 centre midfielders (craigen and beading are far better than the aforementioned 2).

Don't understand the hysteria across social media and on that other forum tonight.  Folk need to relax.