Walking Down The Halbeath Road

10 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Can you like a post twice on P&B?

Sadly not.

We need to spread the word. Get the hashtag trending. Get the movement started.

But most importantly....bring him home.

#BringHimHome

31 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Sadly not.

We need to spread the word. Get the hashtag trending. Get the movement started.

But most importantly....bring him home.

#BringHimHome

Dundee fans will assist with this by starting the hashing #TakeHimHome.

31 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Did FEB not fallout with Allan Johnston before he left? Unlikely to want to go back if so.

Faissal appeared to go in a huff as his folks cane over to see him and he was left on the bench for most of the game (we’d already won the league). AJ still pursued him before he went to Dundee.

The new strip(s) will be revealed at the Open Day at the Glen on Sunday 8th July.

Hopefully El Bak will stroll on to the stage, unannounced, wearing it.

#BringHimHome

Edited by DA Baracus

32 minutes ago, Shodwall cat said:

Surely if you cant afford to match wages at county and united your going to be struggling to match what hes on at Dundee?

So many people failing to understand the difference between can't and won't on here.

We could have offered Clark, McManus and Aird far more than they're worth, but that would have been stupid and severely limited our options for who we can target.

Instead we are freeing them off the wage bill in order to bring in player who are actually worth what they're asking for.

2 minutes ago, TheMessiah said:

So many people failing to understand the difference between can't and won't on here.

We could have offered Clark, McManus and Aird far more than they're worth, but that would have been stupid and severely limited our options for who we can target.

Instead we are freeing them off the wage bill in order to bring in player who are actually worth what they're asking for.

I think they probably all would have signed for us (indeed Aird almost did) but they were simply offered more money elsewhere, and I assume the club just wouldn't match it as they have a strict budget, and rightly so.

10 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

I think they probably all would have signed for us (indeed Aird almost did) but they were simply offered more money elsewhere, and I assume the club just wouldn't match it as they have a strict budget, and rightly so.

Or they simply wanted to sign for a bigger and better team. I realise that notion may blow a few minds in this thread but you can't stand in the way of progress.

13 minutes ago, Pull My Strings said:

Or they simply wanted to sign for a bigger and better team. I realise that notion may blow a few minds in this thread but you can't stand in the way of progress.

Or...they signed elsewhere for more money.

16 minutes ago, Pull My Strings said:

If that's what you want to tell yourself buddy than feel free to tell yourself that.

30 minutes ago, Senor Bairn said:

That Williamson heading away as well now from that great 4th Placed 2017/18 Pars side. Shame when the little sides do well they have their team picked apart by the big boys. Real shame.

Big boys like Livi? :lol:

5 minutes ago, DeeBairn said:

Difference is, we were rank. Also, Sibbald will have to pull out a blinding season before anyone who saw him last season starts to pine for him.

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Pie and Bovril mobile app

"He wasn't that good anyone, nobody really rated, we all just pretended to be gobbling his shift every game of the last 3 seasons, honest"

Falkirk as a collective unit seem to be having a heid's gone this summer, it's glorious to watch.