Walking Down The Halbeath Road

28 minutes ago, ExxyJj said:

That's the PFA Team of the Year, voted for by other professionals. This one is the SPFL's own TotY, voted for by some guy called Craig Fowler. This from the article about the TotY:

"Clark makes it in ahead of Dundee United's Scott McDonald because Dunfermline supporters appreciated his hard running and enthusiasm in attack."

:lol:

Either Craig Fowler is pretty funny or utterly clueless.

Let's give him the benefit of the doubt and say it's the former.

That's the PFA Team of the Year, voted for by other professionals. This one is the SPFL's own TotY, voted for by some guy called Craig Fowler. This from the article about the TotY:
"Clark makes it in ahead of Dundee United's Scott McDonald because Dunfermline supporters appreciated his hard running and enthusiasm in attack."
[emoji38]

Isn't he the guy who does the Terrace podcast? Not sure who he supports (Hearts I think?) but that particular pod concentrates mostly on the Premiership so I'm not sure how he'll have judged it.

Isn't he the guy who does the Terrace podcast? Not sure who he supports (Hearts I think?) but that particular pod concentrates mostly on the Premiership so I'm not sure how he'll have judged it.

Aye that’s the one. Pretty sure he’s a Hearts fan and, as you say, focuses a lot on Premiership teams/players with the odd bit of Championship patter thrown in here and there. He writes for the Scotsman as well IIRC.

What have I missed out on, can't be arsed reading all the crap on here?

The free-scoring subject of your fan club has signed for Yinitit.

9 minutes ago, Hawk said:

Ooft, that's great news for the rest of us.

How? He'll still be playing in the same league. Whether you think he's good, awful or somewhere in the middle, the only thing that's changed since last season is he'll score 10-15 goals for United instead of the Pars. It makes no difference whatsoever to Queen of the South.

Anyway, he's no longer a Pars player so you can kindly f**k off forever x

Hopefully have Higgy, Cardle re-signed soon and also Aird. Need to keep that level of creativity allied with a goal threat from outside the main strikers.

I'd like to see Andy Ryan given his chance up front for a sustained level of time to see what he do. 

Evidently we can't rely on McManus as our main goal threat, but I think we still need him signed, even for his work rate alone.

Sure there's some more good news coming toward the end of the week.

34 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

How? He'll still be playing in the same league. Whether you think he's good, awful or somewhere in the middle, the only thing that's changed since last season is he'll score 10-15 goals for United instead of the Pars. It makes no difference whatsoever to Queen of the South.

Anyway, he's no longer a Pars player so you can kindly f**k off forever x

Nah, think I'll just keep popping in to piss you and your crownies off.

1 minute ago, Hawk said:

I’ve heard Thistle are interested in Gavin Reilly. Can he do a job at this level m8?

26 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

I’ve heard Thistle are interested in Gavin Reilly. Can he do a job at this level m8?

He’s a proven league winner at this level. It’s a tough league and his 1 goal per 22 matches for us is a decent ratio down here.

3 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

He’s a proven league winner at this level. It’s a tough league and his 1 goal per 22 matches for us is a decent ratio down here.

Aye, but can he take a decent throw-in?

58 minutes ago, forzapars said:

Aird will be off to United as well I reckon. His Mum congratulated Nicky on his move there over on the Twitter, surely that’s a hint?

Just give me Faissal up front and I’ll be pleased.

Aye I reckon Aird will be away, they'll just be staggering the announcements for maximum exposure. 

41 minutes ago, Hawk said:

Crownies? Oaft. 

3 hours ago, Hawk said:

What have I missed out on, can't be arsed reading all the crap on here?

2 hours ago, Hawk said:

Ooft, that's great news for the rest of us.

2 hours ago, Hawk said:

f**k off.