Walking Down The Halbeath Road

22 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
37 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:
All jokes aside - you're an absolute scumbag.

IIRC correctly

Hibernian social media officer found IMO. 

Anyway, back to Pars stuff...

AJ in his interview says we're aiming for the title but admits that'll be tough. Seems like minimum expectation is 2nd/3rd. Even that would be a very decent effort considering the teams & budgets we'll be competing against next season. Then again, Livi and United this past season show that doesn't always matter most.

I believe in consistency.

I can see AJ improving his own position with us year on year, he has delivered on his objectives so far. He'll be learning all the time and I think people forget that.

He'll do okay by us next season.

Flattered to deceive, he has a load of pace but no upper body strength, thinks he is better than he is... prefers taking photos of himself at the gym than the actual gym work, left under a cloud of suspicion with all sorts of allegations flying around.

Other than that... he's ok, could do with a run of games in one position(he was thrown around between both wings and upfront), could probably have stayed ft as a squad player with a better attitude and 'injury' record.

1 hour ago, clyde_darren said:

David Hopkirk signed for Clyde. How was he with you guys before he left for Derry?

Should be more than adequate at that level I'd imagine, got a few goals for us really but wasn't great at this level. 

1 hour ago, clyde_darren said:

David Hopkirk signed for Clyde. How was he with you guys before he left for Derry?

Good at striking the ball, but weak as piss for a guy in, what appears to be, pristine shape. Should be able to do a job in that league though. 

5 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

Buchanan, Robinson, Byrne, Reilly all released by AJ in recent times. All promoted to Premiership this season. Signing our cast-offs is the recipe for success.

The fact that Robinson is on that list is the most surprising/impressive for me tbh.

Buchanan and Byrne clearly had potential but when we had them we needed quality.

Reilly was just one of those players who will either be great or abysmal for you.

Robinson though, looked genuinely miles out of his depth in League 1 when we had him. Assuming he was nowhere near fit or match ready at that point.

9 hours ago, clyde_darren said:

Bit too easy put off a ball shoulder to shoulder. 

Can run at and get by defences, knows where the net is.

I suspect he could have and should have done better with us but his application wasn't the best according to the rumour machine.

18 hours ago, ATLIS said:

We signed Callum Elliot a few years ago on a PCA and announced it in February - he then fucked off and signed for Raith on more money. During that season he got an injury and ended his career at 28 :D 

You are a complete baw....of the bag variety. 

Maybe a similar karma  will come knocking on your door for a statement like that. Wonder if you'll think that is funny and justified? 

13 hours ago, clyde_darren said:

The lad is a really good player in my opinion. As stated by others he has good pace and can find the net. 

He seems to be easily broken though, and loves to get his shirt off to flash the flesh. All said I think he'll be a great signing for you guys and, he will score plenty goals if he stays fit.