Walking Down The Halbeath Road

3 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

That's a terrific bit of business. He's far too good for us! 

I thought Sunderland would have took a chance with him in League 1. Invest in youth and all that. Sunderland fans on their forum seem to be peeved at them letting go of him in favour of playing has-beens. 

11 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

I thought Sunderland would have took a chance with him in League 1. Invest in youth and all that. Sunderland fans on their forum seem to be peeved at them letting go of him in favour of playing has-beens. 

Are PCA's watertight? His contact with us doesn't start until July so hopefully it doesn't get hijacked. 

Are PCA's watertight? His contact with us doesn't start until July so hopefully it doesn't get hijacked. 

It’s effectively the same as any other contract of employment. If it has been signed, then it’s legally binding. The picture certainly has him with pen in hand, as if he’s signed a contract, and the announcement does say “signed” the contract, so I’d assume this has been signed.

It’s the equivalent of handing in your notice (whether it be one week, one month or three months) and signing a contract with a new employer, for a start date after your notice period has ended. Happens all the time.

22 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

Pars > Sunderland.

We're clearly a massive club

1 hour ago, CallumPar said:

It’s effectively the same as any other contract of employment. If it has been signed, then it’s legally binding. The picture certainly has him with pen in hand, as if he’s signed a contract, and the announcement does say “signed” the contract, so I’d assume this has been signed.

It’s the equivalent of handing in your notice (whether it be one week, one month or three months) and signing a contract with a new employer, for a start date after your notice period has ended. Happens all the time.

Cheers. Just when I saw he’s still a Sunderland player until end June I had visions of United offering him something better.

Sensational bit of business, who was the absolute minter throwing a wobbly and saying AJ was a failure and made shite signings again?

2 year deal too! Unbelievable scenes Geoff!

Out of interes,t how do you feel about 2 year deals on the whole? @Grant228 

2 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

What a brilliant bit of business that is. A two-year deal as well, just to make Grant happy :lol:

My mate is a Sunderland fan and he was expecting him to be in their starting XI next season.

1 hour ago, TheMessiah said:

Sensational bit of business, who was the absolute minter throwing a wobbly and saying AJ was a failure and made shite signings again?

2 year deal too! Unbelievable scenes Geoff!

Out of interes,t how do you feel about 2 year deals on the whole? @Grant228 

I like to think that AJ has taken my tantrum to heart. 

Bring home the prince AJ, bring him home. 

66360582.jpg.gallery.thumb.jpg.95a7932adcd75248f0409d9133458cc1.jpg

4 minutes ago, TheMessiah said:

What a guy.

Easy decision choosing pars over Sunderland.

Fucking #massiveclub

Was discussing his contract before the season was over. 

Maybe AJ isn't a *dick.

*I reserve the right to call him a dick in the future. 

Just now, Poet of the Macabre said:

Faiss to re-sign with full video package featuring "Coming Home" by Diddy as I weep with sheer joy pls

I picture it as a surprise reveal video, absolutely nothing mentioned before it, just a POV walking through East End, looking at all the legends in the back etc, then he kisses his hand and gently places it on a photo of Andy Geggan and walks down the tunnel, giving a big, warm hug to Joe Cardle halfway down, AJ stands at the end of the tunnel with an approving, fatherly smile, then the camera pans round to him wearing next season's brand new kit, with League 1 winners medal still around his neck and a tear in his eye. 

Then a delightful montage of all him tearing the league up for arse paper, finishing with his goal against Dundee.

The video finishes with Faiss giving his million dollar smile and saying 

"I love the pars, we are a massive, massive club."