Walking Down The Halbeath Road

19 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

I got it the first time. I think you're missing my point which is that such behaviour is a bit w**k in my view. Perhaps you need the comprehension lesson(s)?

Also not sure what was difficult to understand about the question I posed; Was the person who told your 'source' ok to have the information shared publicly? 

Yet you never answered it and instead spraffed some shite about me apparently not understanding your answer. Someone obviously told your 'source' the information, who then told you. So was the person who told your 'source' ok with you sharing it publicly? Not a hard question. Try again.

I didn't even read your slaverings. You're clearly an idiot. 

You and your wee gang still conduct yourselves like scrotums and, will now be duly ignored. 

2 hours ago, P475 said:

I didn't even read your slaverings. You're clearly an idiot. 

You and your wee gang still conduct yourselves like scrotums and, will now be duly ignored. 

You're a moron and a fanny. You've just realised you've been talking pish and didn't read my post properly and so have resulted to try and take intellectual high ground with an attempt at any insult. How this makes me an idiot needs to be explained.

What wee gang? Once again, you have clearly mistaken me for someone from .net. Once again, I haven't posted on there in over 5 years. I genuinely have no idea who you are (in fact I only know a few of the Pars posters on here; 4 or 5 at most I think). None of this is hard to understand.

There is an ignore function on here. You can put me on ignore. It will help you avoid answering any questions should you make a tit of yourself.

Anyway, did the person who told your 'source' the information say that they were ok with the information being shared on a public forum?

On 19/05/2018 at 08:25, Black and White Tragic said:

Oaft. That video on Twitter. They’ve got a cheek playing banjo music only when we visit. #straightouttarabunIMG_0523.jpg

Looking forward to Sibbs sticking it right up yooz boys next season. Seriously though, Champs will be quite competitive, I'm a bit worried for the Pars

On 19/05/2018 at 12:21, DA Baracus said:

You're a moron and a fanny. You've just realised you've been talking pish and didn't read my post properly and so have resulted to try and take intellectual high ground with an attempt at any insult. How this makes me an idiot needs to be explained.

What wee gang? Once again, you have clearly mistaken me for someone from .net. Once again, I haven't posted on there in over 5 years. I genuinely have no idea who you are (in fact I only know a few of the Pars posters on here; 4 or 5 at most I think). None of this is hard to understand.

There is an ignore function on here. You can put me on ignore. It will help you avoid answering any questions should you make a tit of yourself.

Anyway, did the person who told your 'source' the information say that they were ok with the information being shared on a public forum?

"Snigger" run along now sonny. There's a good boy. 

1 hour ago, P475 said:

"Snigger" run along now sonny. There's a good boy. 

Zing. Top response there that definitely doesn't show that you know you've made an arse of it. 

I thought you were ignoring me anyway?

1 hour ago, Grant228 said:

Who's the Ferrero Rocher bloke? 

James Boyd aka loobi. He was on Jeremy Kyle too. 

He went to my school, harmless guy. Does stuff for charity all the time and was unwell a few years back. Got a new knob or something.