Walking Down The Halbeath Road

I take it from that news that Paul Allan and Brandon luke have been offered deals. I liked the look of Lochead but Duthie never looked very good, hope they get a good club soon.

15 hours ago, Adam101 said:

I take it from that news that Paul Allan and Brandon luke have been offered deals. I liked the look of Lochead but Duthie never looked very good, hope they get a good club soon.

Allan still has a year left to run AFAIK. 

Players currently under contract to my knowledge are:

Murdoch

Gill

Williamson

Morrison

Allan

Ryan

Smith

Fraser Aird has a years option as well but that's up to him and the club whether that extra 12 months is activated or not. 

All other players have contracts until the 31st May 2018 as far as I am aware. 

Aird's tweet at the end of the season sounded like he'd be away. Turned out to be a superb addition so hopefully he will stay. Still more than 2 weeks until the players' contracts run out so could be a bit barren on here until then.

1 hour ago, Shandon Par said:

Aird's tweet at the end of the season sounded like he'd be away. Turned out to be a superb addition so hopefully he will stay. 

Maybe he fancies he’s good for a team up with his new staunch pal Arfield over in Govan and they can guard the old walls together. 

Surprised he seemingly did so well for you lot, as for us he was no more than a fidget on the park, and an embarrassment off it. 

Maybe he fancies he’s good for a team up with his new staunch pal Arfield over in Govan and they can guard the old walls together. 
Surprised he seemingly did so well for you lot, as for us he was no more than a fidget on the park, and an embarrassment off it. 

He made no attempt to hide the fact that he's a ***, which I don't really have a problem with as all football players support a team and unfortunately it's going to be one of the cheeks more often than not, but there was no sign of any moronic antics (political social media posts, bigoted behaviour). On the pitch, he was excellent when given a chance and could have been worthy of a TOTY spot if he'd played most/all of the season.

Aird averaged a goal/assist every 88 minutes in the league, for us. Hard to understand why he only played 969 minutes!

Anyway, do any of the ‘in the know’ folks on here know if we should expect an update in the next few days? Seems strange that every other club seems to have made these announcements a lot earlier than us.

He made no attempt to hide the fact that he's a ***, which I don't really have a problem with as all football players support a team and unfortunately it's going to be one of the cheeks more often than not, but there was no sign of any moronic antics (political social media posts, bigoted behaviour). On the pitch, he was excellent when given a chance and could have been worthy of a TOTY spot if he'd played most/all of the season.
Agreed. I think it helps that as a club we're really switched on with social media etc. I wonder if the players are told that they're not to post anything that can be taken the wrong way? I hope the fact that he seems well liked by both the players and the fans helps sway him into staying.