Walking Down The Halbeath Road

8 minutes ago, JFPar said:

You'll be lucky Stella. I was in last week and they had no sizes in the home top above aged 14 kids. Might try and squeeze into one!

Stellaboz needs no encouragement to try and squeeze into 14 year olds.

On 5/8/2018 at 23:41, Black and White Tragic said:

Talbot was solid (one of our most consistent performers) until he lost his place and only Martin's performances have kept him out. One of the best full backs in the Championship in my opinion.

Disagree, started the season well enough but I thought he was really poor in his last couple of months. 

Stellaboz needs no encouragement to try and squeeze into 14 year olds.

Wid.

Anyway, managed to grab an away top (small) and shorts for a total of £15. Absolute bargain. Really wanted the new tracksuit zippy for 60 is too much at the moment.

Finn Graham coming your way? Anybody heard this?

Only way I can see us going down that route is if we are looking to play him in the reserve league next season, with him then looking to really push for a first team place. There’s no doubt that we probably need better, even as an option from the bench, so for that reason alone I can’t see it happening if I’m honest.

Finn Graham :lol:

Not good enough so released to league two Berwick, joins Brechin and becomes part of struggled to get a game for one of the worst sides in footballing history, a move to a team aiming to challenge for the title next season makes perfect sense.

More chance of us signing Finn Balor.

Edited by TheMessiah

Finn Graham :lol:
Not good enough so released to league two Berwick, joins Brechin and becomes part of struggled to get a game for one of the worst sides in footballing history, a move to a team aiming to challenge for the title next season makes perfect sense.
More chance of us signing Finn Balor.

I agree