Walking Down The Halbeath Road

12 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Nah Hawk is a fanny. A sad, inexplicably bitter fanny. And thick as f**k.

I wasn't at the game.

Ah, one of those loyal supporters who travels to all the games even those that are miles away!!!

Bit cold today to train so I thought I'd pop in here for a catch up.;)

10 hours ago, Grant228 said:

Hawk is odd. 

Remember that Rie burd who was obsessed with Colin Nish? She thinks Hawk is weird. 

2 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

She was also Japanese. Hawk is from the planet Prrrrrrrrick

You guys enjoy the rest of the season now.

Ooft Nicky now captain eh, suppose that's another excuse not to drop him.

I remember this. earlier in the season Peterhead had 3 players red carded in the first half in a game at East end. Two shocking challenges and one I think for pushing a player over. Rodgers snagged off pars players and fifers in general on Twitter.  In game shown in highlights above that tackle took place. To be fair it was a shocking challenge on Rodgers by Geggan. That' s what the tweet is about. 

Edited by Stevo84
typo

Big fan of Geggan receiving 60 likes for that reply to Rodgers who only got 5 for his tear-stained tweet. 

The wee plook has once again made a total c**t of himself on Twitter. Gutted for him.

1 hour ago, smpar said:

Big fan of Geggan receiving 60 likes for that reply to Rodgers who only got 5 for his tear-stained tweet. 

The wee plook has once again made a total c**t of himself on Twitter. Gutted for him.

Him and his teammates spent most games trying to break Falky's legs. Hypocritcial Falkirk rat. 

19 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Have we ever had a more boring season? Need some sackings, an admin or a relegation battle to liven things up a bit.

If we don't pick up soon AJ will be gone tbf. Now out of the playoffs, Morton have a game in hand over us and we're only 5 points ahead of Falkirk which is embarrassing.

On 17/02/2018 at 00:36, Poet of the Macabre said:

Have we ever had a more boring season? Need some sackings, an admin or a relegation battle to liven things up a bit.

Amen. The start was good which makes the last five or so months even duller by comparison. Sign a ridiculous amount of mediocre players but go into the final phase of the season with only three strikers, none of whom score goals any more. Jason Talbot no longer goes around maiming folk. Lee Robinson probably adds the only talking points. 

Yep, utter guff. We'll finish 5th or 6th and a fresh start will take place in the summer. Can't wait for it tbh because there is no chance we are making 4th place. We have no bottle, no consistency, a manager that only knows one system and average, at best, footballers.