Walking Down The Halbeath Road

1 hour ago, Adam101 said:

Thank god he got rid of his beard, hes only 11 goals off our top scorer over the last 10 years

Screen Shot 2018-02-08 at 20.25.44.png

That beard was absolutely howling. Joe has been great for Dunfermline, even when things aren't coming off there's no lack of effort. Can't be many Pars players who were so desperate to get here they gave a dig to the Airdrie captain, great bloke. 

Woods is probably the best full back I've seen at Dunfermline. Big fan. 

he's right but if he thinks doing an interview will help his cause then he is badly wrong, what a muppet

I don't just think it's aird. I think AJs man management is questionable. He favours certain players and doesn't drop them and at the same time tells the press that he will pick players on merit. Cardle Clark Morris Murdoch seem to be untouchable and play and stay on regardless of form whereas aird plays one full game and does really well then gets dropped again. Ok he is arrogant but so what a good man manager would call his bluff and give him and chance. It's a win win situation if cardle and others are off form.

Personally if I had played one game scored a peach and done well then in my next sub appearance won a penalty then watched a central midfielder replace me I would be pissed off.

Players that were badly handled like Byrne and Reilly have gone onto prove him wrong. The way he treated Fais and let falkingham and geggan leave left a bit to be desired when there were no replacements.

Decent players not properly used and rotting on the bench too. Courier, Ryan etc.

I would be surprised if the dressing room isn't a bit divided.

Last season, after a game, I walked past Moffat and Clark standing beside Clarks car eating pasta off a plate. They seemed pissed off. When I came back the same way the plates and cutlery were left on the road.

Something seemed a bit off with the entire situation. Mountain out of a molehill maybe but that doesn't seem right to me?

8 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

Last season, after a game, I walked past Moffat and Clark standing beside Clarks car eating pasta off a plate. They seemed pissed off. When I came back the same way the plates and cutlery were left on the road.

Something seemed a bit off with the entire situation. Mountain out of a molehill maybe but that doesn't seem right to me?

Anybody that leaves their shit for others to pick up is a fanny regardless of the situation. It's purely just w****r behaviour.

11 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

I don't just think it's aird. I think AJs man management is questionable. He favours certain players and doesn't drop them and at the same time tells the press that he will pick players on merit. Cardle Clark Morris Murdoch seem to be untouchable and play and stay on regardless of form whereas aird plays one full game and does really well then gets dropped again. Ok he is arrogant but so what a good man manager would call his bluff and give him and chance. It's a win win situation if cardle and others are off form.

Personally if I had played one game scored a peach and done well then in my next sub appearance won a penalty then watched a central midfielder replace me I would be pissed off.

Players that were badly handled like Byrne and Reilly have gone onto prove him wrong. The way he treated Fais and let falkingham and geggan leave left a bit to be desired when there were no replacements.

Decent players not properly used and rotting on the bench too. Courier, Ryan etc.

I would be surprised if the dressing room isn't a bit divided.

How was Reilly handled badly? He was given plenty of chances. Also I recall Geggan was one of the scapegoats of last season and that most were fine with him leaving. This is classic revisionism after the fact.

You seem absolutely desperate for things to be wrong. Your ludicrous pasta anecdote is just sad.

This is now where you claim that I think everything is absolutely fine and that I'm happy with the recent poor run.

Edited by DA Baracus

Ah now the penne's dropped!

9 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

How was Reilly handled badly? He was given plenty of chances. Also I recall Geggan was one of the scapegoats of last season and that most were fine with him leaving. This is classic revisionism after the fact.

You seem absolutely desperate for things to be wrong. Your ludicrous pasta anecdote is just sad.

This is now where you claim that I think everything is absolutely fine and that I'm happy with the recent poor run.

Sir Stephen is the best player in the league this season, Gav must be the most improved.

22 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Disgusted to find out that along with being solely responsible for our poor form, Nicky Clark is also a litter lout.

Get this imposter OUT OF MY CLUB

Not your club, it's our club. 

Talk about imposters ffs

17 hours ago, Hawk said:

Sir Stephen is the best player in the league this season, Gav must be the most improved.

I really don't understand how you still haven't grasped that Pars fans simply don't care about Reilly. Like plenty of players before he had a shit season then left and just isn't thought about.

You're going to have to claim you're trolling, because if you're not then not only are you a sad inexplicably bitter fanny, but also thick as f**k.

Edited by DA Baracus

On 2/10/2018 at 14:42, DA Baracus said:

I really don't understand how you still haven't grasped that Pars fans simply don't care about Reilly. Like plenty of players before he had a shit season then left and just isn't thought about.

You're going to have to claim you're trolling, because if you're not then not only are you a sad inexplicably bitter fanny, but also thick as f**k.

None of the above and take it you don't agree with my comment?

3 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Ah ok. Confirmation that you're not just a sad inexplicably bitter fanny but also thick as f**k.

You still a little bit upset after your game and performance yesterday?

Chill out a little.

1 hour ago, D.A.F.C said:

Baracus you need to calm down with the insults, not cool.

Nah Hawk is a fanny. A sad, inexplicably bitter fanny. And thick as f**k.

1 hour ago, Hawk said:

You still a little bit upset after your game and performance yesterday?

Chill out a little.

I wasn't at the game.