Walking Down The Halbeath Road

17 hours ago, Piracy said:

Ross McArthur is a great Chairman. He's done good by this club and will continue to do so because he loves this club.

I have not always agreed with the guy or the Board in general but that said he does the right thing by DAFC.

Many other clubs will know the value of this guy and they'd do well to match him. Falkirk for instance, what about their Chair-person...?

The woman that interrogated Shiels as if he had done something wrong. She seems like a total c**t.

5 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Care to put some context around this statement?

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/kenny-shiels-blasts-falkirk-chief-11793748

“Everything comes from the chair of the club and at the McKee hearing she made him feel worse than the actual abuse he received.

“She came in there as the big I Am. ‘I’m a lawyer, I’ll deal with this’, and she tried to trip 
him up. That was as traumatic as anything. 

“For her to behave like that, bringing in four witnesses and try to manipulate them – that was bang out of order. They were people who were supposedly within earshot and couldn’t prove that Dean was called names. ‘We didn’t hear anything’, that sort of thing.

“They were there for no other reason than to treat Dean as if he was the criminal.

As I said she seems lovely.

30 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/kenny-shiels-blasts-falkirk-chief-11793748

“Everything comes from the chair of the club and at the McKee hearing she made him feel worse than the actual abuse he received.

“She came in there as the big I Am. ‘I’m a lawyer, I’ll deal with this’, and she tried to trip 
him up. That was as traumatic as anything. 

“For her to behave like that, bringing in four witnesses and try to manipulate them – that was bang out of order. They were people who were supposedly within earshot and couldn’t prove that Dean was called names. ‘We didn’t hear anything’, that sort of thing.

“They were there for no other reason than to treat Dean as if he was the criminal.

As I said she seems lovely.

No, they were there as witnesses for the defence. Shiels was not accused of anything criminal as far as I know.

Still trying to defend your team and players, unbelievable.

Shiels is right, the top of the club needs to lead and they didn't. With the Hippo dive then the Shiels stuff they tried to defend cheats and scumbags and only added fuel to the fire.

When our fans started singing homophobic stuff they were called out by our chairman. She is running your club like a sneaky lawyer rather than taking the right stance.

Anyway this has been done to death and Falkirk fans will continue the vile stuff for years just like with Norrie.

12 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:
49 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:
Why was Karl not on the bench? Was he injured?

Ill apparently. As was Shiels.

Ah. I knew Shiels wasn't well after having to be subbed last week but didn't realise Karl was sick as well

7 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

So AJ is he going to relegate us?

I'm not AJ's biggest fan, but come on. 

AJ's record against full-time teams truly is abysmal. New face required during the summer methinks. Got to be Robbie Neilson...only because Steveie Crawford will be assistant :wub:

Let AJ get the rest of the season. Unless he walks, terminating his contract would be an unnecessary expense.*

Football fans are funny. AJ seems like a relatively decent, harmless guy but folk will talk about him like he’s fucking poison, simply because he’s underachieving as a manager. Strange attitude to have towards a guy who, by all accounts, has done well for us.

*I’d imagine if he were to resign, he wouldn’t be compensated? Feel a bit daft for not knowing this tbh.