Walking Down The Halbeath Road

1 hour ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Why would you want to forget Pars legends such as Jim Paterson, Stuart Urquhart and Kyle McAusland?!

Paterson got injured just after joining. Should have sat out the rest of the season but struggled on to try and help out they younger guys. Felt a bit better about his time with us knowing that he was crocked, rather than just terrible. Went on to do really well for Stenny once fit.  

On ‎25‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 22:57, Adam101 said:

He's pretty well known so I don't know why we don't just ban him he was raging at the suggestion that any chant wasn't allowed. I, on the other hand, hate a scoreboard something about it really annoys me as football never produces a score large enough to forget although a clock would be useful. Safe Standing will be a goer but as a long-term project I think it would be in the NW but perhaps a section at a time I hope it happens in the next 5 years but that may be ambitious.

He won't be banned for voicing his opinion.  Also he didn't condone homophobic chanting. That is an untruth and therefore unfair, far too easy to come on the likes of here and spout pish.

I just caught up with this and it's stuff like this that annoys the f**k out me given you were there you should have challenged him on the night rather than encouraging the demonising of the guy.

Regarding the actual meeting it went very well. Glad I helped pull it together as well. 

As you were folks.

On ‎26‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 07:40, JFPar said:

I see. Perhaps you should have alerted Ross that this man is a problem and asked for him to be banned there and then, whilst we had him in the room.

Ross was in the same room as the guy and addressed him by name. He knows who he is, unlike those afforded anonymity spouting garbage like this.

Pull your nose our the arsehole of servitude.

Ross McArthur is a great Chairman. He's done good by this club and will continue to do so because he loves this club.

I have not always agreed with the guy or the Board in general but that said he does the right thing by DAFC.

Many other clubs will know the value of this guy and they'd do well to match him. Falkirk for instance, what about their Chair-person...?