Walking Down The Halbeath Road

8 minutes ago, Reggie Perrin said:

With regard to Craigen, he can be a deceptive player in that very occasionally he looks like a footballer whereas in reality he is an absolute imposter.

Sounds like Gavin Reilly. Sometimes a change of club can reinvigorate a player, let's hope we get a similar result.

11 hours ago, somerset_lad00 said:

Glad he’s signing for Dunfermline. Given our transfer policy he’ll be playing for us in a couple of years.

Big Nat Wedderburn is booked in to win you League One in 2023 and Andy Ryan will be unable to save you from a relegation in 2024. Don't you worry, we'll keep the cast-offs coming. 

One of Craigens biggest problems is that he doesn’t really have a defined position. We played him wide right and left in a midfield 4 and 5, centre mid and behind the strikers and aside from 2 decent performances in the play offs against Dundee Utd last year he flattered to deceive and didn’t offer us anything. Gary Harkins absolutely owned him and consistently ran away from him in his last start for us.

I think a comparison with Kallum Higginbotham is probably a good one just without the work rate and aggression.

He might turn out to be a decent signing for you guys, he’s a better player than Fraser Aird imo who seemingly has been a lot better for youse this season than us last, but I don’t think he’s good enough for a team with aspirations of the play offs.

33 minutes ago, ShaggysBeard said:

Sorry, didn't realise you would take my comment as covering from the beginning of time.

Of late, every player to have left Falkirk has been slated on these forums.

Absolutely buzzing with the new found knowledge that I have been alive since the beginning of time. What a Friday!!!