Walking Down The Halbeath Road

9 hours ago, smpar said:

Tbf that isn't exactly a homophobic chant. Just stupid and shite patter. 

At the Falkirk away game straight after the statement there was a chant specifically about our chairman taking it up the arse, and stick the statement up your arse.  

I cant believe some of the numbskulls on .net trying to defend it.  Unreal.

Just now, parsboi said:

At the Falkirk away game straight after the statement there was a chant specifically about our chairman taking it up the arse, and stick the statement up your arse.  

.net is an absolute bin for the dregs and cretins amid our support, so I'm in no way surprised that folk on there would defend it

1 minute ago, parsboi said:

Pathetic behaviour. 

17 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Where do you all think we need to strengthen in the next two weeks?

I'd like to see two central midfielders before we look anywhere else. It's not exactly inconceivable that Nat and/or Shiels could get themselves suspended or injured, in which case we would be left with zero natural CMs, rendering us utterly fucked. 

We can be strengthened in other areas, but we don't actually need cover anywhere else as much as in CM.

42 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Where do you all think we need to strengthen in the next two weeks?

CM for sure maybe even two guys coming in and a RB because if Hibs are even half interested then I would snap their hand off for cash and a sell on fee. I think Ryan has ran his course for the pars this season however his final ball has greatly improved but he is often found wanting defensively, I just can't see him improving much more while with us and I think a move might be the best thing for him.

Pretty sure Martin and Paton would be the middle two, aye. 

I've been really impressed with Paton the last few weeks. He hasn't exactly had any outstanding games but he's taken his chance to get back into the first eleven, and seems more composed and reliable on the ball than he has ever done with us. Got a real soft spot for oor Mick.