Walking Down The Halbeath Road

AJ said in his last interview that he’s still talking to players and clubs, and he’s hopeful of having at least one signed in the next week or so.

I spoke to Fraser Aird yesterday for the Match-Day Programme against Morton next week and there wasn't any signs of him leaving instantly. He spoke about how he hopes to get his chance again soon so he can impress. 

(Not saying these rumours don't have substance btw, but, I don't think the club would put him up for interview if he was imminently leaving the club IMO). 

45 minutes ago, dafcburty said:

I spoke to Fraser Aird yesterday for the Match-Day Programme against Morton next week and there wasn't any signs of him leaving instantly. He spoke about how he hopes to get his chance again soon so he can impress. 

(Not saying these rumours don't have substance btw, but, I don't think the club would put him up for interview if he was imminently leaving the club IMO). 

Cardle is suspended after Saturday so no doubt him or smith will be coming in for Jo.

In other tenuous links to Fraser Aird transfers he put on his instagram what he wanted to share a pitch again with someone called Lewis MacLeod who was are Rangers at the same time so either this Lewis is coming in or Aird is going to join him wherever that is

23 minutes ago, Adam101 said:

Cardle is suspended after Saturday so no doubt him or smith will be coming in for Jo.

In other tenuous links to Fraser Aird transfers he put on his instagram what he wanted to share a pitch again with someone called Lewis MacLeod who was are Rangers at the same time so either this Lewis is coming in or Aird is going to join him wherever that is

MacLeod is at Brentford I think. I'm positive he's had a few injuries so I don't think he's played a lot since he left Rangers. 

31 minutes ago, Adam101 said:

Aye, I think he'll be free to play the Scottish Cup game vs Morton but I think he'll have to miss the St Mirren game on the 26th. Surely it'll be Higgy or Aird replacing him on the day.

Tbf Aird is unlucky that AJ's changed our shape just now and we're only really using one winger. If we were using two wingers I'm sure Aird would have started ahead of Higgy a couple of times. 

3 minutes ago, smpar said:

Aye, I think he'll be free to play the Scottish Cup game vs Morton but I think he'll have to miss the St Mirren game on the 26th. Surely it'll be Higgy or Aird replacing him on the day.

Tbf Aird is unlucky that AJ's changed our shape just now and we're only really using one winger. If we were using two wingers I'm sure Aird would have started ahead of Higgy a couple of times. 

Yeah, Cardle's suspension kicks in 2 weeks after his 6th booking which will be this coming Tuesday, 16th, so that means he misses the next SPFL Championship match which is St Mirren two weeks today. 

5 hours ago, smpar said:

dont think Cardle is really playing as a winger him, clark and mcmanus are like wide forwards with one going wide and one going forward

On 1/12/2018 at 21:31, D.A.F.C said:

Apart from being unfit and awful at Livvy Aird has been excellent in every game or sub appearance so far. I would start him every week.

As much as it pains me to say it I agree with this, him and Cardle on the wings could be ripping the c**t out of teams.

29 minutes ago, TheMessiah said:

As much as it pains me to say it I agree with this, him and Cardle on the wings could be ripping the c**t out of teams.

I thought Aird was good yesterday again when he came on. I felt we didn't get the ball to him as much until the final 5 minutes when he then caused Flood problems. Paton has came onto a game at the same time so its slightly unlucky for him but it's great competition to have.