Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Goalkeeper that can't defend free kicks.

Right back who can't defend.

Captain who can't lead by example and causes panic.

Defensive midfielder who can't run.

Winger playing in central midfield.

Only midfielder injured in a needless game.

Shiels playing out of position.

Cardle ineffective.

Aird excellent but dropped for no reason.

And on and on.

Guy is clueless. Time to go.

17 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Stealing a wage :lol:

It's quite clearly personal as the insults against him in your posts show. You could just say you think he's a shit manager but your posts go further.

If he's not a manager then how do you explain the good results under him?

Are you seriously trying to say he is a good manager at this level? :lol: Got away with it last year in the final quarter and kept his head above water. Wasted an entire summer budget and developed an unfit and unbalanced squad who can't pass to each other. He's essentially failing at every aspect of being a manager currently. 

I suppose it is kinda personal as he is going to get us dragged back down to a level and league that could be financially catastrophic for us but he appears to be untouchable to some. His interviews are also boring, classless at times and just filled with blatant lies at others. And now he's made us a laughing stock after spunking our summer budget on awful signings. Sick of it and every fan should be. 

5 minutes ago, All-Star-Par said:

Are you seriously trying to say he is a good manager at this level? :lol: Got away with it last year in the final quarter and kept his head above water. Wasted an entire summer budget and developed an unfit and unbalanced squad who can't pass to each other. He's essentially failing at every aspect of being a manager currently. 

I suppose it is kinda personal as he is going to get us dragged back down to a level and league that could be financially catastrophic for us but he appears to be untouchable to some. His interviews are also boring, classless at times and just filled with blatant lies at others. And now he's made us a laughing stock after spunking our summer budget on awful signings. Sick of it and every fan should be. 

Thus far he's got an ok record at this level. Don't think anyone is disagreeing that the squad is unbalanced. Can't agree that all the signings have been awful. McManus is a good player (wasted out wide mind) and Ryan looks decent. Shiels is a good player as well, although he's not really a central midfielder, more of an attacking one which he hasn't really been able to show. Aird has shown he can be petty good too (like last week). M'Voto is a fucking donkey though and Splaine was an odd one.

No idea where you're getting unfit from. It's a brainless cliche that is levelled at every single team going through a bad patch and is almost always nonsense. It certainly is in this case.

His interviews are the stock dull phrases and views that 90% of managers come out with. What are you expecting? They're meaningless anyway. Pretty much every manager we've had that I can remember said the same sort of things, and pretty much any interview I hear from a manager is very similar.

Not sure we're a laughing stock. We got pumped today and any mocking over it is utterly deserved, but I hardly think in general we're a laughing stock cos we've drawn lot of games and lost a couple.

Have you ever been through a poor run of results before? You talk like it's the first time you have.

Still don't see why its so personal. The manager just isn't cutting it at the moment, but there is plenty of time to fix things, be it a new manager or the current one. Hardly think its cause to hold some mental personal grudge (hypocrisy alert; I was pretty much the same about Hay).

I doubt any fan is happy about the current situation. Fans don't like losing and don't like shitey performances.

You guys were moaning when you were second in league , it's a tight league , pars will be playoffs there or there abouts 

Thereabouts isn’t good enough. Top 4 is the bare minimum. We aren’t THAT far off but the run we’re on is pretty grim and the close future isn’t looking particularly good. If we don’t finish top 4 this season then he should go IMO.

We are miles off top four playing like we have recently. The team looks broken and according to dot nit big nat sat on the bench himself at half time. I think we are five quality players short of top four.

If you read .net you are a cretin tbh.

Welcome to our world.

You guys were moaning when you were second in league , it's a tight league , pars will be playoffs there or there abouts 

No middle ground with us really, the pars time at the start of the season was comfortable playoff contenders, the current one is one course to emulate Raith.

I was lambasted for suggesting we could easily follow the same path as Rovers last year but I can't see where the next win comes from with the shape this muppet sets us up to play in.

There are definitely parallels although it's inconceivable to imagine the kind of ineptitude we dealt with last season being repeated to an even greater degree by you guys this season.

13 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

There are definitely parallels although it's inconceivable to imagine the kind of ineptitude we dealt with last season being repeated to an even greater degree by you guys this season.

The only thing giving us a fighting chance at this point is Falkirk, which is as hilarious as it is tragic. 

WOW ! Just read through the last two pages most want the manager sacked. Players on the park will be feeling this so it sounds like a confidence problem.  Guy's you have no right to expect anything when you think where you have came from in a short space of time.. Sadly will miss next weeks game due to work as I think Saints are going to punish you for our last game so you better be up for it our players and manager were hurting after that last game.

Edited by Demented Zebra

.  Guy's you have no right to expect anything when you think where you have came from in a short space of time

Explain.

St Mirren have gone from (in less than a year) to relegation certainties, to title contenders.

If St Mirren were to suffer a collapse and finish fifth would there be no complaints because you nearly got relegated lady year?

3 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Explain.

St Mirren have gone from (in less than a year) to relegation certainties, to title contenders.

If St Mirren were to suffer a collapse and finish fifth would there be no complaints because you nearly got relegated lady year?

My pre-season prediction was between third and fifth. I still think Dundee Utd. are favourites to finish top but from here I'd be disappointed to finish outside a play-off spot. 

My pre-season prediction was between third and fifth. I still think Dundee Utd. are favourites to finish top but from here I'd be disappointed to finish outside a play-off spot. 

I'd have Dundee Utd as title winners also, likewise pre season I had us down as playoff contenders, what you're seeing now is Pars fans realising that to keep challenging for the playoffs we'll need to improve, something that may not happen with AJ in charge.