Walking Down The Halbeath Road

6 hours ago, Gaz FFC said:

You can't afford to lose Hibs, Raith and Falkirk.

Clubs already floating on fans extra income as it is.

Our financial statements are available on our website.  Another year of profit.  Loadsamoney pal.  Coining it in.  Fully expect my next cuppa at East end to be served in a gold plated cup. (Will still be mainly polystyrene, got to have some restraint on costs)

You can't afford to lose Hibs, Raith and Falkirk.
Clubs already floating on fans extra income as it is.

We managed to ‘afford’ a season where the second largest club after ourselves was Ayr fucking United. If you think your 1200 visiting fans twice a season is keeping the club afloat, you’re even more of a deluded old fud than you’ve let on before.

1 minute ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

David Hopkirk injured for a wee while?

He's a Bankie and with our toothlessness going forward I wouldn't be against us chucking an amateur deal his way, with a deal until the end of the season offered in January, if he's fit.

Always injured save for a burst of 3 or 4 games.

To do...? Sorry, had to be done.

I think he's had a few issues - firstly he's not nailed down a position (is he a striker, a number 10, a winger?), he's been injured too often and when he's had a run in the team he'll play well enough for one game (or part thereof) but not well enough for two or three in a row. I'll always like him for being the only bright spot in the Potter season that didn't actually happen and he's scored some belting goals. Maybe he'll pitch up somewhere in January if he finally gets fit.