Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Duthie away to Forfar on loan, he'll be gone at the end of the season I'd imagine.

Might have been against a League One side, but I thought he looked half decent against Arbroath in the Irn Bru cup. Had a bit of power and skill to get by his man a couple of times.

4 hours ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

It's all about opinions I guess but I thought he was awful in that game. He also got a silly red card.

I agree when you compare Martin and Williamson (and dare I say Millen) were playing every week at that age and were more mature players I dont think he'll make the grade although I liked the look of Spark and he was chucked last season

Not sure how Clark performed today. 

For me he carries a goal threat but then again so do the other forwards.

He's not lazy as some have said but he is quite slow.

2 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

I don't see how dropping McManus is justified yet.

Neither do I, and I would be starting him and Smith. 

But that doesn't mean that Clark is 'lazy'. It's clear he's becoming the new scapegoat, and so gets all the hysterical stuff that goes along with that.

2 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Neither do I, and I would be starting him and Smith. 

But that doesn't mean that Clark is 'lazy'. It's clear he's becoming the new scapegoat, and so gets all the hysterical stuff that goes along with that.

Clark has never been one for covering the full width of the pitch, he stays central and relies on the service from his teammates to create chances. Being an experienced and reliable finisher, I have no problem with that - it's his style of play. When he's not scoring, people are going to be picking up on his style of play and misinterpret it for being lazy. Unfortunately he's not going to get that kind of service from Smith, as much as I like CS. McManus and Clark is our best option for the front two just now.