Walking Down The Halbeath Road

1 hour ago, D.A.F.C said:

and rangers had six lucky breakaways
Hehe

Are you actually actively looking for negatives? Aye we got pumped and played shite, but it was one game. I have no doubt there will be more shite performances and defeats to come, but I think the good performances and wins will outweigh them over the course of the season

Are you actually actively looking for negatives? Aye we got pumped and played shite, but it was one game. I have no doubt there will be more shite performances and defeats to come, but I think the good performances and wins will outweigh them over the course of the season

Of course he's looking for negatives. He is the most hysterical knicker wetter on this site (and even worse than those on dot net). He will overlook 100 positives to focus on 1 negative. We could beat Real Madrid 5-1 and he would bitch about the goal conceded.

Were you trolling when you said you shagged hayden panitierre?
Funny how you started attacking me after I pointed this out recently.
For your info thanks for snooping around a separate forum and nit picking facts you know nothing about to try to score points to get back at me.
You're pathetic and a troll.

13 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

Were you trolling when you said you shagged hayden panitierre?
Funny how you started attacking me after I pointed this out recently.
For your info thanks for snooping around a separate forum and nit picking facts you know nothing about to try to score points to get back at me.
You're pathetic and a troll.

Oh dear, someone hasn't had their wee M&S sandwich this week.

Sorry to D.A.F.C. if it seems like I'm picking on him here. It's just that he wrote the most pant wetting hysterical nonsense.

I've been wanting to dig out my "Declan McManus :lol: " post for a while, but I'm almost certain it would take me a fucking week to find it. He's been a cracking signing so far, really pleased with him and chuffed for AJ at the same time.
Going by highlights of your games he appears to be playing on the shoulder of the defender allowing him to make those runs in behind. That's where he was at his best for us in League 1 due to his pace. When we had him in the Championship he played a bit deeper which didn't really suit his style. If he's given a run of games this season in his best position I wouldn't be surprised if he's up there with the top goalscorers in the league. An absolute certainty to score against us. 

As well as staying high up and playing on the shoulder, he's dug in and put in a great shift every time I've seen him so far. He's had great hunger at the moment, hope he keeps this up as well as his hard work at the other end.
Don't see why you would bring stiff up stirring up then accuse others of being negative. Why did you do It?

To point out how wrong some of were about McManus?

D.A.F.C. in trying to find the negative in any situation shocker.

Guarantee you that after our next loss he will be giving it big licks, making about 5-10 posts an hour, typing furiously and breathing really heavily telling us all how he was right all along and he isn't a bed-wetting idiot with absolutely no football knowledge.

For everyone who wants to play along, here's a special D.A.F.C. bingo card to tick off after our next defeat, calls are first come, first served:

Williamson isn't good enough  |  "Borris" | Cardle is finished

AJ has got it wrong  |  You're all picking on me  |  Our squad is worse than last season

*hysterical screaming*  |  We miss John Herron  |  Our signings have been awful

Edited by TheMessiah

14 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

It sort of feels like folk are ganging up on D.A.F.C. now, so I would request that you lay off him a bit

I have been tired of his nonsense for a hell of a long time, don't jump on the bandwagon and start being a backseat driver.

You're tired? I'm putting up my thoughts and opinions on an open forum and being told what I can and can't say by people that hardly put up anything but abuse.

Can I scruntinse your posts. Nope not allowed.

Can I back up my opinions. Nope stop bringing up the past.

Can I point out when I was right. Nope.

Will dafcno1 wait until three or four posters pile in then sit back and throw stones proclaiming how clever he is. Yes.

There's an element of toxicity on here that's similar to dot net whereby there's a group of untouchable so called experts who abuse or isolate anyone with a strong viewpoint against theirs. They don't really contribute much though football wise other than simplistic sitting on the fence type posts but proclaiming to be experts and don't like to be exposed.

When I try I back up what I say or point out failings on their part I can't do it but I can be abused or get personal attacks for things I've said.

I admit I can be irrational and outspoken but there is no justification for personal attacks what so ever.