Walking Down The Halbeath Road

1 hour ago, Black and White Tragic said:

I recalled this post yesterday as Reilly popped up twice. He'll no doubt score more goals against us in 4 fixtures, than he did from all the appearances for us he made in a season.

*I hope I am wrong on this.

It doesn't really matter if he does. He was dreadful for us, we look like are a far better team without him. Clark and McManus have scored more goals than Reilly did for us last season and Smith and Ryan have equalled his total - we are only in August. If he is doing well elsewhere then fair enough, he didn't play well for us though so I won't lose any sleep over it.

16 hours ago, TheMessiah said:

Reilly is a fraud of a footballer, hopefully Nat flattens him in the first 5 mins when we play them and he disappears into the shell of a man he always was at us.

Oft, hurtin!

Just now, Poet of the Macabre said:

Jason Talbot is comfortably our sexiest player, following the lead of previous sexy beast left back, Austin McCann.

Incorrect. 

Talbot has improved drastically in recent times. Used to think he was a bit of a clogger but with his smart haircut he's a much slicker player. Very impressed by his performances and his general look recently. 

I don't think there's any hope for Williamson in the style stakes but his performances have been great. 

Joe Cardle is sporting an interesting barnet. Has a look of Javier Bardem in No Country for Old Men about it.

Fordyce deserves a run in a side and wish him all the best. I thought he was excellent before the injury and came back a bit slower and made a few mistakes. I think Morris and Ashcroft are better but I agree that he's probably better or as good as Martin.

17 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Also are we still hating Aird? If yes, good.

I thought he was excellent when he came on on Saturday (apart from blazing a shot over). Worked hard, some terrific passes too. Not sure about the 1690 squad number though.