Walking Down The Halbeath Road

3 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

I have you on ignore. You are one of about three or four users to get this honour. You are a special grade of imbecile.

Kind of defeats the purpose of having someone on ignore if you read and then reply to their posts tbh. 

5 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Glad to see you have got your emotions back in check....

Tell her I put some of the chilli from the other night in the freezer for her please.

You're a good man B. Will you miss your team giving us our routine humiliation next week? 

If we play as badly as the livvy game on sat it could start to be a majority moaning about AJ.
Yes we need to be careful with the pennies but we've been unprepared for two seasons at the start and had to play catchup.
We need proper defensive full backs and a decent central attacking midfielder pronto. I've also yet to see the quality we were promised. Only McManus looks to be an improvement on Moffat and that's debatable.
Also why wait an entire pre season then decide Clark needs an operation after scoring four goals?
Not good enough from the management team.

8 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

If we play as badly as the livvy game on sat it could start to be a majority moaning about AJ.
Yes we need to be careful with the pennies but we've been unprepared for two seasons at the start and had to play catchup.
We need proper defensive full backs and a decent central attacking midfielder pronto. I've also yet to see the quality we were promised. Only McManus looks to be an improvement on Moffat and that's debatable.
Also why wait an entire pre season then decide Clark needs an operation after scoring four goals?
Not good enough from the management team.

Ryan Williamson, when used properly, is potentially our best player. We already have a "proper" defensive full back in Talbot. Martin isn't good enough IMO and Talbot was more than competent last season, bar the odd head's gone moment. He should be starting at left-back tbh. 

My issue with our squad just now is the middle of midfield. Wedderburn and Paton combo is too slow and you seen that against Livi and, especially, against Rangers. Getting overrun as f**k. 

I think McManus and Clark will work well together, it's just a shame that circumstances mean they won't be playing together at the start of the campaign. I have been impressed with McManus so far. We haven't had a striker like him for as long as I can remember: someone that has a dig about him and makes a nuisance of himself. 

Don't think the club is in a position to use the extra funds from the Rangers game to sign more players. It'll probably be put to general maintenance of the football club.  

AJ pretty much saying that he's been trying to sign (former) Premiership players but it's proving more difficult than he thought to tempt them into the Championship.

we only let Geggan go and if I'm being honest I doubt he would be any more mobile than Paton and Nat. Herron and McCabe we at the end of their contracts and they walked away AJ didn't let them go. I think we need to see this Splain guy play now he's had a full pre season.

We had a better squad in league one ffs.

I'm not having that.

In League One we had;
BRE, Brad McKay, Fordyce, Shaun Rooney, Byrne, Moffat and Wallace

Compared to now;
Morris, Ashcroft, Nat, Clark, McManus and Higgy. Shiels could probably be included in the list of "upgrades" though we haven't seen much of him so far. Even comparing fringe players, I'd rather have Splaine, Lochhead and Smith over Scott Robinson and Lewis Spence.

The only players from our League One squad I'd want back are Craig Reid and Faiss. It would have been nice to see either Geggan, Falkingham or McCabe stay but I'll wait and see who AJ manages to bring in.