Walking Down The Halbeath Road

4 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Typical paranoia driven Old Firm waffle then. Wont bother polluting my nrain further with it.

It also suggests that the 'captain of this vessel' - implying the Pars chairman - unearthed documents relating to said skullduggery and handed them straight to Celtic Quarterly News of all fucking places. :lol:

Edited by djchapsticks

f**k knows. It's a cliché ridden shit heap of an article that looks like it's been done as part of a fourth year's creative writing project. 
Full of vague accusations of skullduggery and collusion. 

From what I can gather looking at a couple of other articles the guy who runs it is very pissed off that Rangers haven't lost any titles, the article a while back about us lying down seems to be built on the foundation that because we never sued Sutton for deformation of character then we must have done it.

I'd imagine he'll follow this article up in a couple of weeks saying that the SFA have banned him from saying any more about it, he'll then continually drop hints about what has apparently transpired etc.

In reality I don't think he has anything, just simply trying to rile up some Celtic fans to get on the SFA case for stripping titles.

33 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

For those that are wondering about the above post.

http://www.celticquicknews.co.uk/a-developing-story/

Would it be entirely surprising after all the details emerged in the aftermath of Masterton falling apart?

That's the stupidest thing I've read since I put Twatathon on ignore.

2 minutes ago, Demented Zebra said:

Gavin Reilly has scored 4 goals in 5 games works very hard looking to be a big hit with us. What happened at Dunfermline ?

Scored a decent goal early in the season against Hibs and was pretty woeful after that. Seemed to lose confidence as time went on and got even worse. We did start the season badly so maybe with the team being shite and him not scoring effected him and he never really recovered

Maybe the clean break somewhere has done him good or maybe the St Mirren style of play suits him better I have no idea. All I can say is he was pretty rubbish for us.

Is it impossible that a huge Rangers fan might not motivate his players when the team he supports needs a big win against the team he manages? I think it's entirely likely, is it worth going over without concrete evidence of corruption, I doubt it. Dunfermline is an entirely regenerated club since those dark days shame The Rangers didn't try and shake off the old cloak 

6 hours ago, Demented Zebra said:

Gavin Reilly has scored 4 goals in 5 games works very hard looking to be a big hit with us. What happened at Dunfermline ?

Ran about like a headless chicken against Dumbarton, scored a cracking goal the following week against Hibs and then seemed to fade into a bench-warmer. Think it was the 4th game of the season against QoS, Moffat came on and instantly looked like he offered more with Nicky Clark. Any time you seen Reilly warming up or coming on as a sub, he looked like he wanted to be anywhere but there. These things happen all the time. It's about time it happened in our favour. 

Edited by DAFC.

Chairman confirms that CQN is stirring the pot and the SFA have no interest in any dealing regarding DAFC especially in relation to the 6-1 game. Case closed, as usual, the board haven nipped this in the bud early doors.

1 minute ago, Adam101 said:

Chairman confirms that CQN is stirring the pot and the SFA have no interest in any dealing regarding DAFC especially in relation to the 6-1 game. Case closed, as usual, the board haven nipped this in the bud early doors.

Ah no surprise there then...

I would like to know the full story about Masterton and his involvement with us, Livvy and Rangers.

All very shady goings on but I think he could redeem himself a little if he was honest about it for the first time.

What I can't forgive is getting us in debt once then selling off the ground and doing it all again. Imo there should be a law against this, football grounds or at least the area should be secured by a fans trust like a listed building or something similar.

I don't think we laid down to rangers at all, Celtic missed two penalties and dived all over the shop to get more. They had three Dutch internationals, a German keeper and arteta ffs. We had Jason dair and bullen and nothing to play for. Klos madea wonder save to prevent us going 1-2 up and if that had gone in they might have got nervous.

The whole affair was poor and Sutton should've been forced to apologise. The old firm are like wee spoiled bairns at times if they don't get everything their way and the sfa just support it.

2 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

I would like to know the full story about Masterton and his involvement with us, Livvy and Rangers.

All very shady goings on but I think he could redeem himself a little if he was honest about it for the first time.

What I can't forgive is getting us in debt once then selling off the ground and doing it all again. Imo there should be a law against this, football grounds or at least the area should be secured by a fans trust like a listed building or something similar.

I don't think we laid down to rangers at all, Celtic missed two penalties and dived all over the shop to get more. They had three Dutch internationals, a German keeper and arteta ffs. We had Jason dair and bullen and nothing to play for. Klos madea wonder save to prevent us going 1-2 up and if that had gone in they might have got nervous.

The whole affair was poor and Sutton should've been forced to apologise. The old firm are like wee spoiled bairns at times if they don't get everything their way and the sfa just support it.

I agree that the goings on at that time were odd and although the full story is never likely to come out at least we are in a much better place with separate fan groups owning the club and the ground and a return to the way things were before being impossible. 

Masterton is history. His time tipped us into a hole.

Club is run honestly and correctly now. No room for getting mixed up in this type of fuckin garbage.

Hope we pump these fuckers tomorrow.