Walking Down The Halbeath Road

I'm torn on whether or not to be happy about Aird going to Dunfermline.  He's Canadian and a full International but also a former Rangers player so I don't know.  From what I have seen of him playing for Canada and Vancouver in MLS he's OK but not great.  Falkirk fans have seen him regularly more recently

Edited by senorsoupe

Aside from being a wee bigot; he's more importantly a horrendous footballer. Headless chicken with very little technique or football brain on him. Literally gave 0 fucks at Falkirk thinking he was too big for us attending weekly rangers supporters club nights out across the country. You'll struggle to find a bairn with a good thing to say about him. 

2 minutes ago, wee_bairn said:

Aside from being a wee bigot; he's more importantly a horrendous footballer. Headless chicken with very little technique or football brain on him. Literally gave 0 fucks at Falkirk thinking he was too big for us attending weekly rangers supporters club nights out across the country. You'll struggle to find a bairn with a good thing to say about him. 

Has Aird actually done anything bigoted apart from playing for the current occupants of Ibrox?   I don't remember hearing of him doing anything bigoted but I wasn't paying much attention to the lower leagues when he was playing there

15 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

Has Aird actually done anything bigoted apart from playing for the current occupants of Ibrox?   I don't remember hearing of him doing anything bigoted but I wasn't paying much attention to the lower leagues when he was playing there

Apart from singing the billy boys and the sash whilst working behind the bar in a sevco pub last season , no.

6 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Apart from singing the billy boys and the sash whilst working behind the bar in a sevco pub last season , no.

Oh, I was not aware that that happened, well f**k him then, hope he never gets called up for Canada again

Got to laugh at the Falkirk fans deriding Aird for being a bigot yet they still talk fondly of Scott Mackenzie who was unceremoniously punted from St Mirren for spewing bigoted nonsense at a POTY do before being welcomed back to Brockville with open arms. 

Edited by djchapsticks