Walking Down The Halbeath Road

1 hour ago, Stellaboz said:

Black and White ball. £55 per person or alternatively book a table of ten for £550.

Is this a fucking thing now?? 7 for £385? Nah? This should simultaneously be posted on heads gone and petty things.

Been going for a couple of years has it not? Its all a bit formal for my tastes. Give me a lizzie player of the year function any day.

I think the club have a sportsmans dinner which isn't bad

More than willing to give him a chance, evidently has plenty of ability as shown by his Canada performance against Scotland, it's up to AJ to get him playing to that potential.

With the position we're in it's doubtful that we'll ever buy a "complete" player, here's hoping it works out. I'm pretty happy with it really.

1 minute ago, Stellaboz said:

I've honestly no idea if that's good news or not. Falkirk fans hate him?

Mostly because he's a wee bigot, wasn't it? And, he might have been a little bit shit.

If he's shite it's hardly a big deal, as he's only on a one year deal. 

If he's good then given he can cover more than position it's a good signing that strengthens the squad.

Rovers fans were laughing when we signed M'Voto, but he's hardly going to be a regular starter, and the same might be true of Aird.