Walking Down The Halbeath Road

That guy didnt even show up for five minutes for us. He wont try a leg for you, the lazy little w**k.

There's probably a precedent set where a player was gubbins for one team and decent for another one, I can't remember it ever working in our favour though.

2 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

There's probably a precedent set where a player was gubbins for one team and decent for another one, I can't remember it ever working in our favour though.

Declan McManus after we romp the league. 

Sean Murdoch? Never been deemed good enough to be given a chance as number 1 anywhere else...

Callum Morris? Great for us, struggled for 2 and a half years, came back and been great again.

15 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

No, it's not strange. He was shite, therefore didn't score. 

How is Paisley Gav?

Great, playing for a good team and manager, in fact I love it so much i'm up at silly o'clock because I'm so excited about training again, thanks for asking.

16 hours ago, Astro said:

I'm pleased that McManus is showing some goalscoring form. It's all very positive in that respect.

But...

His utterly glorious lob aside, the other two goals have been more hit-and-hope-straight-down-the-middle strikes than refined, composed, calculated finishes.

Another day and they'd have been blocked or saved, especially the one against Hearts. I thought he got away with a poor initial touch and a wee bit of dithering.

However, his all round play has been good and a goal is a goal, so I'm still more than happy with him and the team. He should score a good few more.

I've seen some shite on here but this is pure garbage.

11 minutes ago, minijc said:

How do you expect to line up this season, formation and best 11 and who is your best players, cheers.

4-4-2.

If everyone is fit, we'll most likely go;

Murdoch

Williamson Ashcroft Morris Martin

Higginbotham Shiels Wedderburn Cardle

Clark McManus

Was back on the bench at the weekend.

So he was. Surprised Lewis Martin has been made number 3, AJ has been quite old-fashioned with the squad numbers when possible so DA Baracus might be right in saying Martin is first choice left back over Talbot, I definitely prefer the latter though.

So he was. Surprised Lewis Martin has been made number 3, AJ has been quite old-fashioned with the squad numbers when possible so DA Baracus might be right in saying Martin is first choice left back over Talbot, I definitely prefer the latter though.

I'm not sure the squad numbers are that vital. Talbot got injured at a pretty unfortunate time at the very start of pre-season. One thing that is certain though is that Martin has made up for his poorer pre-season performances by being solid in the Betfred Cup. Whether he is considered first choice or not, he's certainly staking his claim to stay that way just now, imo.

Talbot has been a consistent performer during his time with us. Can't really say the same for Martin. Although, so far this season, I don't think Martin deserves to be dropped; he's played quite well thus far. 

Imagine filming most of the game instead of just going and enjoying it? It's like going to a concert and filming the whole thing, seems such a cold, pointless exercise. Especially since it was on TV. Nice angles on the penalties though.

11 hours ago, dafcburty said:

That's good - maybe a wee slip about the striker partnership though.. probably induced by how he was having to do double the workload last season with the goals..

Up front, Nicky Clark look an exciting partnership

AJ seems a pretty conservative manager and losing players he wanted to keep has maybe forced him into being a bit more creative in his use of players' talents.