Walking Down The Halbeath Road

We really done well all over the park. That was my first game of the season, I'm disappointed that I didn't see Splaine as I've heard some positive things. Can't argue with that performance though. I thought Clark and McManus worked well together, Higgy was everywhere and big Nat mopped up well. Lochhead was superb when he came on, really is one to watch.

On 7/14/2017 at 20:29, HeathrowAUFC said:

Thank you for Andrew Geggan Esq, he certainly looks the part.

He genuinely ran the show last night, was different class.

13 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

Predictions for today? I think Mvoto will score at least one own goal, Splaine will get sent off and Clark probably won't get a sniff of goal as the rest of the team couldn't create a scoring chance if their after-match McDonalds depended on it.

Guaranteed as soon as you write something like that, that happens...

I think after we were 5-0 there is a shout from the back of the stand after Wedderburn plays a ball ever so short "Wake the F*CK up Dunfermline" Think he is .net personified.

Can any pars help me out here. I am genuinely not sure if you giys constantly talking about Nat Wedderburn in the context of being an actual footballer is just a giant whoosh or not.

As DAFC. says, he (and the team) reserved the worst performance for Falkirk. The reason we got better as the season progressed was by getting back to what we'd done the previous year, having a settled team with all the players in clear and simple roles. Nat just has to cement opponents and slip the ball to the more dangerous players. His only garnish is to add in the odd comedy moment such as his stepovers, kissing ladies and shielding the ball from entire teams at the corner flag.

Big Nat must be infuriating for opposing teams, he isn't that quick, not as mobile as many would like but, 9 times out of 10 he turns up in the right place at the right time, and takes the ball off the attacking team with ease. When two or three opposing players try to surround him in the vain hope of winning the ball back, Nat simply eases them out the way, does a wee "triple toe loop" or "double back axle" to skip past them gracefully like a ballet dancer. 

Folks like that bairn above have only seen him on an off day. When they see half their team surrounding him and fail to get the ball, that's when they'll be silenced. 

38 minutes ago, P475 said:

Big Nat must be infuriating for opposing teams, he isn't that quick, not as mobile as many would like but, 9 times out of 10 he turns up in the right place at the right time, and takes the ball off the attacking team with ease. When two or three opposing players try to surround him in the vain hope of winning the ball back, Nat simply eases them out the way, does a wee "triple toe loop" or "double back axle" to skip past them gracefully like a ballet dancer. 

Folks like that bairn above have only seen him on an off day. When they see half their team surrounding him and fail to get the ball, that's when they'll be silenced. 

I think what Bairnado's point was that you guys on here talk like he is a genuinely class player. You talk like he is just waiting to play at the very top level.

I can't fully judge the guy but when I have seen him he has been really, really awful. He looks slow, badly out of condition and offers very little to your side.

As I said though I only see him vs so only a snapshot.

If he moves to a top team like you guys think I will be proved wrong though.

Can any pars help me out here. I am genuinely not sure if you giys constantly talking about Nat Wedderburn in the context of being an actual footballer is just a giant whoosh or not.

It seems to have been forgotten about due to what happened in the second half but up until Martin got sent off and Nat moved into central defence he absolutely dominated the midfield in the 2-1 game, strolled the game to the extent you had Sibbald kicking out at players in the first half.
I think what Bairnado's point was that you guys on here talk like he is a genuinely class player. You talk like he is just waiting to play at the very top level.

Literally not a single person has said, or been close to insinuating that.