Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Predictions for today? I think Mvoto will score at least one own goal, Splaine will get sent off and Clark probably won't get a sniff of goal as the rest of the team couldn't create a scoring chance if their after-match McDonalds depended on it.

20 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Predictions for today? I think Mvoto will score at least one own goal, Splaine will get sent off and Clark probably won't get a sniff of goal as the rest of the team couldn't create a scoring chance if their after-match McDonalds depended on it.

I don't think you can have Mvoto and Wedderburn in the same 11 to be honest.

The lack of mobility will be crippling for you.

I don't think you will do as bad as you all think though.

5 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

Hopefully Elgin won't be good enough to exploit the problems in our team. Lack of mobility, cardle, Williamson, no link up players, hesitant or over confident central defence etc etc

I think you will be fine today.

Your signing policy of raiding relegated Raith for your signings is baffling though.

Mvoto and McManus were both poor last season.

I thought we were signing them as backup and that it was the start of signing several real quality players. Unfortunately either we are being lied to or the manager has made a mess of it to the point we are probably the third worst side in the league on paper.