Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Thought you had done away with u20s team? Released all but 3 or 4 of u20s squad?

Done away with under 20s squad yes. Our players who are under 20 will either be back up to the first team squad or punted out on loan.

I know we've released a few but I thought we still had a 20's team going, with the numbers being made up from the first team? 

If not? Then why do we still have John Potter on the books? Waste of a wage otherwise imo. 

I hope we still have the young team this season, as I enjoy going to watch them in some midweek games, and who knows, we may even find a gem or two in their ranks? 

Signing Lewis Spence has made pre-season infinitely more enjoyable. I have no idea how he'll fare when the real stuff starts but his aggression and squaring up to people for little reason have made the last two games really entertaining.

52 minutes ago, JamieStevenson said:

Potter is in the know about stuff that could hurt us again so he'll be forever on the books to keep his silence. 

What's this then?

Not really. It's a friendly game. I probably couldn't tell you any of our friendly results from the last five years...because they're utterly irrelevant.

Tonight is a Challenge Match. Completely different from a friendly.

Is anyone coming through for this once in a lifetime game?

Signing Lewis Spence has made pre-season infinitely more enjoyable. I have no idea how he'll fare when the real stuff starts but his aggression and squaring up to people for little reason have made the last two games really entertaining.

I thought he had allot of promise when he first broke through, good luck to him.

Tonight is a Challenge Match. Completely different from a friendly.

Is anyone coming through for this once in a lifetime game?

We've not been promoting it at all, I'll be surprised if anyone still knows it's on.

Reminded me of Scrappy Doo. His chances at East End were always going to be limited as he hadn't had a few decent games for Queen of the South many years ago.