Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Hmm after last season you would have though we would have got things sorted. We seem far weaker on paper apart from in defence and have pretty much nothing if Clark and and Higgy are off their game.
541 might work but I don't think it's suited to Clark. Starting to think we should have kept moff and Geggan if we are going for shitey young trailists. We should be able to compete financially with the top four and we aren't for some reason.

Thought the first half was okay, Mvoto was clearly trolling raith vs Brechin and kept Simon murray quiet. I quite like Ashcroft Mvoto and Morris but dont think we played well enough with 5 at the back to justify it. Also no chance we will be up against a team as good as hibs next year. For a friendly i thought it had a bit of bite and was a classic lennon side with folk kicking folk when things didnt go for them.

We were so bad in one friendly match that you don't think we can beat Elgin, East Fife and Peterhead? Surely it wasn't that fucking bad :blink:

We had one chance all match, and Hopkirk hit it straight at the keeper. Also back to making ridiculously basic defensive errors. Don't get me wrong, I think we should beat these teams, but not convinced we will. Bearing in mind that a draw means we get 1 point and the opponents get 2, it's far from a certainty that we'll be one of the top 4 runners up.

1 minute ago, CallumPar said:

We had one chance all match, and Hopkirk hit it straight at the keeper. Also back to making ridiculously basic defensive errors. Don't get me wrong, I think we should beat these teams, but not convinced we will. Bearing in mind that a draw means we get 1 point and the opponents get 2, it's far from a certainty that we'll be one of the top 4 runners up.

Is this a clever gag because we're shit at penalties?

Only saw him for 45 minutes in a friendly but Splaine looks like he could be a bigger player for us than I initially thought. He was getting stuck in and could be an importance presence in midfield.

Looked a bit rusty with his first touch and seemed to take a bit longer than you'd like at times, but that's to be expected at this stage.