Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Loved the video, very Winds of Winter feel to it with the background score.

Half expected after seeing Bert, Roy and the others to see Morris and Karl preparing themselves, putting on the kit. Then it cuts to a young boy (turns out to be Allan Moore, yasssssss) leading Hippolyte into a cave below The Falkirk Stadium and hamstringing the c**t, leaving him for dead.

Cuts to our youth team stabbing the shit out of Peter Houston whilst Jason Talbot looks on, pleased.

Then, the whole of Grangemouth, gazebo and all, goes up in flames with a wildfire explosion.

Last scenes see AJ sipping some wine looking out across the Forth and Kevin McAllister throwing himself from a high window in Skinflats.

I can see that Falkirk games continue to be no more significant to you than any other. [emoji16]

1 hour ago, roman_bairn said:

I can see that Falkirk games continue to be no more significant to you than any other. emoji16.png

You've went hunting through 968 pages of a Pars thread to make a point that we find Grangemouth significant which by doing so all you've done is point out your lesser team is clearly still harbouring some unhealthy obsession for Dunfermline. Oh goodness gracious you've thought that one through thoroughly. 

You've went hunting through 968 pages of a Pars thread to make a point that we find Grangemouth significant which by doing so all you've done is point out your lesser team is clearly still harbouring some unhealthy obsession for Dunfermline. Oh goodness gracious you've thought that one through thoroughly. 

Hmm, responding to a dreadful post you guys made in the last 24 hours and highlighting how desperate you lot are to get one over on us.

Failing as usual though.

Is it just me or does there seem to be a major lack of available signings?, or at least many that are widely known? I'm conscious this is more of a feeling than based on fact.

Seems to be the summer of Shankland roulette, who's going to cave in and snap him up (or vice versa) in desperation? Think he'll end up here or Falkirk.

If Shankland or McHattie or both (nightmare) end up at Falkirk our fans would go into complete meltdown, a few are still pissed off we signed Harris which I can understand.. Ryan Hardie is a name that has been mooted for us but Houston is still hoping and praying we get Loy I think which is looking less likely by the day. We have let 6 go and only brought in a back up keeper and Harris so not exactly a flurry of activity with us either.

Edited by ebobsboy

If Shankland or McHattie or both (nightmare) end up at Falkirk our fans would go into complete meltdown, a few are still pissed off we signed Harris which I can understand.. Ryan Hardie is a name that has been mooted for us but Houston is still hoping and praying we get Loy I think which is looking less likely by the day. We have let 6 go and only brought in a back up keeper and Harris so not exactly a flurry of activity with us either.

Who's left you guys? I noticed the left back went back down south. Rated him, good player.

4 hours ago, Grant228 said:

Hardie played for Raith didn't he?

We'll probably sign him.

Yeah. Hes prob about our stretch. Fail miserably trying to sign players that would really make a difference and sign the less impressive option. 

"I know"

Because none would be friends with a boring c**t like you.

You wot m9?[emoji23] calm yourself down grant. It was an opinion not a square dance. Took a while longer to reply as I only come in here from time to time.

Eta my username is named after a pars fan ya tit [emoji23] [emoji23]

You wot m9?[emoji23] calm yourself down grant. It was an opinion not a square dance. Took a while longer to reply as I only come in here from time to time.
Eta my username is named after a pars fan ya tit [emoji23] [emoji23]

I can't see the original post.

You definitely deserved it though.