Walking Down The Halbeath Road

If he keeps his head down and works hard on his final ball, he'll become a Jonny Hayes type player in a few years.

Or he'll fade away and be the next Scott McBride.

Scott? ended up at Albion Rovers? Might have his first name wrong.

If he keeps his head down and works hard on his final ball, he'll become a Jonny Hayes type player in a few years.

Or he'll fade away and be the next Scott McBride.

Scott? ended up at Albion Rovers? Might have his first name wrong.

Yeah it's scott, signed for Forfar this season

Signed a two-year deal with them, so permanent. We probably pulled out because Celtic would have been due a development fee which we either didn't want to or weren't able to pay.

1 hour ago, Pull My Strings said:

No reference to any fee.

Aye there was.

"...and It was a case of coming back from holiday and waiting on the club’s agreeing on the deal."

Tedious maybe, but that's a reference to me. Wouldn't need to agree on anything if he was a free agent, and he's only 21 so a development fee would have needed to be sorted.

Edited by ExxyJj

20 minutes ago, ExxyJj said:

Aye there was.

"...and It was a case of coming back from holiday and waiting on the club’s agreeing on the deal."

Tedious maybe, but that's a reference to me. Wouldn't need to agree on anything if he was a free agent, and he's only 21 so a development fee would have needed to be sorted.

Why have you gone back to edit your post rather than simply reply to mine?

I'd agree though, it is tedious. If you've inferred something then just say that.

1 hour ago, Pull My Strings said:

Why have you gone back to edit your post rather than simply reply to mine?

I'd agree though, it is tedious. If you've inferred something then just say that.

I made the edit to add clarity to my post, and submitted the edit before a reply from you had popped up. It wasn't my intention to obfuscate, rather the opposite.

3 minutes ago, ExxyJj said:

I made the edit to add clarity to my post, and submitted the edit before a reply from you had popped up. It wasn't my intention to obfuscate, rather the opposite.

Cool. So, anyway, we're agreed that there was no reference to any fee.

If Celtic have offered him a deal of equal value to the one he was on you guys will be due them cash(a fair bit as well I'd think, he's been there a while)

Maybe they didn't, but given you have had your fingers burnt with Casalinuovo and Telfer I'm not sure insisting there absolutely will be no fee is sensible.

Lewis Spence is garbage. I can't wait for you to see this.

If he's garbage he probably won't see him.
Cool. So, anyway, we're agreed that there was no reference to any fee.

There will have been terms agreed between the sides.